Forum

My steam account is disabled (trading?)

Created 8th October 2010 @ 09:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Hiper

[…]
What has paypal to do with tf2 trading can i ask?. And how is giving someone 9 weapons abusing the system?

Guy supplied (glitched? haxed?) his steam wallet with Paypal, bought items, traded them. Apparently there was some jerking around them, thus Paypal assumed they were acquired illegally and requested a rollback, i.e. blocking every account related to these items while waiting for getting his (or Valve’s in that case) money back.
Quoted from Hiper

This morning i did read the “Steam User Agreement” aswell as the “Online Rules” and they have nothing to do with my personal case.

Never said they did, I was referring to the link you put in op.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

Hiper

-YSND-

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
Guy supplied (glitched? haxed?) his steam wallet with Paypal, bought items, traded them. Apparently there was some jerking around them, thus Paypal assumed they were bought illegal and requested a rollback, i.e. blocking every account related to these items while waiting for getting his (or Valve’s in that case) money back.
[…]
Never said they did, I was referring to the link you put in op.

Uh,sorry,I missunderstood.
I couldn´t find a better example of my case,there was a better one on steam forums about a guy trading between his 2 accounts but someone deleted it.

FADe

I think the trading system may have a few bugs, I got lime green paint dropped this morning but when I try and trade it the item is greyed out with the message “cannot trade purchased items” – Haven’t bought a single thing from the shop!!

RareSpycrab

Yep mines disabled too. Sent the relevant info to steam support(lol). Hopefully itll get sorted.

Last edited by RareSpycrab,

Mark

Phase

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
Guy supplied (glitched? haxed?) his steam wallet with Paypal, bought items, traded them.

You can’t trade bought stuff.

MEGAMIDDIE

Banned too.
Very annoyed. GabeN can expect me in his room tonight.
(Unless I’m unbanned by then)

Dayum, GabeN quadruple LTG ban. Multi kill :(

Edit – Shut it blind. I’ll come round and slit your throat with my hair. >=(

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

Blind

LTG.
LTG.

To be honest, everyone who got their accounts disabled deserved it. You were scamming people who didn’t know better, and taking advantage of a system with small flaws in it, you got what was coming to you tbh.

(even if you didn’t scam and this is just a mistake, I still think it’s hilarious)

Last edited by Blind,

Hiper

-YSND-

Quoted from Blind

To be honest, everyone who got their accounts disabled deserved it. You were samming people who didn’t know better, and taking advantage of a system with small flaws in it, you got what was coming to you tbh.

(even if you didn’t scam and this is just a mistake, I still think it’s hilarious)

People who scam gets his account banned,not disabled.learn2read.

Ripple

Quoted from Mark

They probably suspected that one of the accounts was hacked.

This.

I’ve read the e-mail my mate got, and it was exactly what happened. just no panic, this is nothing serious i guess :P

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Mark

[…]

You can’t trade bought stuff.

Fair point, forgot about that.
Internal bug then?

Hiper

-YSND-

I didnt get any response from steam support yesterday,and they don´t work on weekends so byebye to matches next week :/.

N/A

RaWr ::

dnt cheet

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from Hiper

I didnt get any response from steam support yesterday,and they don´t work on weekends so byebye to matches next week :/.

add me on steam i have an account u can use in the meantime.

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from Hiper

They do.

Hiper

-YSND-

Quoted from N/A

[…]

add me on steam i have an account u can use in the meantime.

I really appreciate that but i already have a second account.However I´m not sure if using it would cause more problems than i already have (i only used the second account once before the last update to buy tf2,and look what happens now lol).

Quoted from Rotab

[…]

They do.

Almost every thread on Steam forums about support says it takes 2-5 bussiness days. I wish you were right but i lost hope.

Btw,if Rarespycrab or the LTG guys have some news about their accounts it would be nice to post them here :D.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »