fucking lithuanian hackers

you’re next ;d

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Extremer

[…]

I don’t know what’s his email. :D

[email protected], but I got a automatic mailmessage, that he is off on holiday now.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Hiper

( http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17457024 Disabling entire accounts just for tf2 items,retarded. )

I swear, I will hang everyfuckingone, who accepts Paypal’s agreement without reading it and the rules.

It’s called rollback and it disables all accounts which were by any means (in this case trading) connected to account affected by rollback. Basically, guy abused the system, Paypal noticed that, disabled his account and all others as for safety measures. Send tickets to Valve and wait patiently.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

Hiper

-YSND-

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

I swear, I will hang everyfuckingone, who accepts Paypal’s agreement without reading it and the rules.

It’s called rollback and it disables all accounts which were by any means (in this case trading) connected to account affected by rollback. Basically, guy abused the system, Paypal noticed that, disabled his account and all others as for safety measures. Send tickets to Valve and wait patiently.

What has paypal to do with tf2 trading can i ask?. And how is giving someone 9 weapons abusing the system?

This morning i did read the “Steam User Agreement” aswell as the “Online Rules” and they have nothing to do with my personal case.

Ripple

do as i told you, open a support ticket – say your account was disabled for no reason (in your opinion) and you will get it back. Just do it, almost 100% sure this is all you have to do! Exactly what happened to my mate, you’ll get a response to verify it’s your account and in 1-3 days (not sunday i guess) you got it back.

Login there: https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php

Subject: Disabled Account
Category: Account Questions -> Disabled account

add a cdkey of one of your games, your steam account name and tell them about what is your problem and tell them you didn’t do anything. They will ask you for a screen, as described before and then you got it enabled again.

gl with it, try it – it will work :P

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Same here.

Hiper

-YSND-

Quoted from Ripple

do as i told you, open a support ticket
[…]
add a cdkey of one of your games, your steam account name and tell them about what is your problem and tell them you didn’t do anything. They will ask you for a screen, as described before and then you got it enabled again.

gl with it, try it – it will work :P

Yeah,i´ve already did that before,thanks anyway.

Shifty

FUCK Hildreth you too ? damn wtf is this shit ?
Also i got the game via steam gift ages ago and now they replyed to me i should include a cd key or kreditcard details…wtf ? I dont have any off them ! How am i suppose to do this ? this is bs !!!

Tikcus

Quoted from Shifty

FUCK Hildreth you too ? damn wtf is this shit ?
Also i got the game via steam gift ages ago and now they replyed to me i should include a cd key or kreditcard details…wtf ? I dont have any off them ! How am i suppose to do this ? this is bs !!!

tell them game was a gift, they can check this!
if you don’t have a credit/debit card ask them what else you can provide

Linus

[d¿s]

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1484516

the plot thickens

Shifty

Aye thanks did so,
well srsly i never had any online banking stuff or paypal or creditcard (i never needed that) so i basicly have nothing to proof it :(
Thouhg i never had a problem with it, got the game since more than a year now.

Well i’ll keep posting here so we can compare what happend.

Hiper

-YSND-

Quoted from Linus

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1484516

the plot thickens

“…Trading items between accounts, gifting items using trade – these are not scams….”

If they are not scams,why is my account disabled?. N1 valve.

Thanks for posting it btw.

Last edited by Hiper,

Mark

Phase

They probably suspected that one of the accounts was hacked.

Shifty

Great now its pika as well.
Also this gay link says: we banned less than 10 people… ???
Either they are lying or its some other issue.

Also any of you LTG guys that are reading this: Get in mumble and stay in mumble ! we wanna have as many peeps in as possible to get this sorted.

Skyride

DUCS

LTG steam hacked circlejerk is go.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »