ciortai

Quoted from tesco

[…]

yes

great fucking great

Fodi

Quoted from Admirable

Valve don’t need our money…

Nice one mate, I actually thought that you’re serious at the beginning of the post. :D

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’m deadly serious bro!

If you think the actual revenue from transactions is where Valve see the value in doing all this, you need your head checked!

Robin Walker even said in an interview that Team Fortress 2 was still making money for Valve despite not charging for anything since release and having a small team continuously working on it.

Even in terms of the product itself, never mind the entire Valve portfolio, they don’t need the money. The prices are simply there not to cheapen the items that people have already “worked hard” to get under the old system.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Admirable

The prices are simply there not to cheapen the items that people have already “worked hard” to get under the old system.

It also prevents people from putting items on eBay for silly amounts.

Greg

TEZC

Quoted from Admirable

The prices are simply there not to cheapen the items that people have already “worked hard” to get under the old system.

And also to stop people selling stuff on ebay and making there own money off there items

Vanni

Sooooooooo,
weapons will be banned by the league.

Why is this thread about 20 pages?

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Vanni

Sooooooooo,
weapons will be banned by the league.

Why is this thread about 20 pages?

Because free updates to TF2 always incur rage (see SPUF).

sweiny

trick17

o bunny ears n 100€

dougiie

CotC

MILK is the greatest

double milk scouts at mid… awesome calls xDD

kuma

Quoted from sweiny

o bunny ears n 100€

fgs?

Ched

.tony

Phishermen everywhere rejoice. Now after obtaining someone’s account you can trade away all the ingame items they paid for. Fun fun fun.

Tikcus

Quoted from Ched

Phishermen everywhere rejoice. Now after obtaining someone’s account you can trade away all the ingame items they paid for. Fun fun fun.

learn to read :)

even if you are stupid enough to have your account hacked, you can’t craft or trade items from the shop

Ched

.tony

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

learn to read :)

even if you are stupid enough to have your account hacked, you can’t craft or trade items from the shop

You can still delete them regardless. So if you manage to recover your account, chances are you’ve lost all the items you’ve paid for.

(Just pointing out that the whole idea of buying ingame weapons is retarded however you do it. I’d much rather just be given all the items from the get go and save all this item trading nonsense for hats exclusively.)

Last edited by Ched,

Pricee

has $w@G

Mann co….worst idea Valve have EVER had

m1k

Quoted from Ched

[…]

You can still delete them regardless. So if you manage to recover your account, chances are you’ve lost all the items you’ve paid for.

(Just pointing out that the whole idea of buying ingame weapons is retarded however you do it. I’d much rather just be given all the items from the get go and save all this item trading nonsense for hats exclusively.)

I’m sure valve would be able to restore your deleted items aswell

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 22 Next »