Forum

Team Fortress 2 Update 30/9

Created 30th September 2010 @ 19:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »

tesco

mrp.

Many people in the TF2 community feel that valve has created a “Pay to win” with set items including hats. You see, the valve store offers a guaranteed way to get the hat you want, while the chances of getting the hat for the set are astronomical, paractically the only way to get these full sets is by buying from the Valve store.

Thanks for the feedback, Max. We recognize this is an issue, so we’re going to add a new crafting blueprint that specifically crafts item set hats.

Robin.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Tikcus

the Vita-saw has now disappeared from man co shop, it can’t be bought will now only swap for snipers croc hat!!!

Le fu. Is the croc hat in the shop? xD

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from droso

Woaw. Do you mean you actually intend to spend 50€ on virtual items?
If you have that much money, send a gift to Red Cross instead…

Fuck that shit!
I have enough trouble sleeping knowing that part of my i40 ticket price went to fund a thirdie like Extremer.
Red Cross can suck a dick, those poor bastards are gonna die anyway; TF2 can live on forever!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Fuck that shit!
I have enough trouble sleeping knowing that part of my i40 ticket price went to fund a thirdie like Extremer.
Red Cross can suck a dick, those poor bastards are gonna die anyway; TF2 can live on forever!

rofl! So harsh, yet so true xD

herpderp

DAKKA

Anyone got any ideas what I should rename my Rocket Launcher too? Found a name tag :P

tesco

mrp.

anal intruder 9000 :D:D:D

Quoted from herpderp

Anyone got any ideas what I should rename my Rocket Launcher too? Found a name tag :P

Same here. Found a name tag, wondering what to rename to what.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

There are only new unlocks really broken:

The new buffbanner that negates damage and crits
The milk bottle

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

does the update break demos?!

Nor

rda

yes :/

jason

PHX

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Same here. Found a name tag, wondering what to rename to what.

Bill’s Bazooka – natch

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Fuck that shit!

But but.. you have the power to transform lives. By reaching out you will be helping poor childeren struggling to overcome unimaginable hard ships. You have any idea how hard it is to play with 300+ ping in pakistan, having your house flooded, creating all kinds of connection problems.. Let your Irish heart speak, and listnen to what feels right.. In the end we all benefit! Hallelujah!

tesco

mrp.

Quoted from BoneS

does the update break demos?!

yes

and

@Byte
According to the wiki, they removed the cooldown timer as part of the update.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Andee

[…]

But but.. you have the power to transform lives. By reaching out you will be helping poor childeren struggling to overcome unimaginable hard ships. You have any idea how hard it is to play with 300+ ping in pakistan, having your house flooded, creating all kinds of connection problems.. Let your Irish heart speak, and listnen to what feels right.. In the end we all benefit! Hallelujah!

Yeah then maybe the Israelis would fuck off and play with them instead…
Genius!

F2

Danmark

If you want to ban all Polycount weapons from your server, put this file in your server’s /tf/ directory: http://f2.krus.dk/whitelists/polycount-ban/item_whitelist.txt

If you furthermore want to ban weapons like TDH, Sandman, Wrangler, Crit-a-Cola etc., use this file instead: http://f2.krus.dk/whitelists/optimal/item_whitelist.txt

Problem solved))

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »