Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14

RaCio

GoT²

Let’s get this ontopic again :)

Keep this about the beta and our possible goals for it

rezOnanceUK

Üb

Random post incoming..

Imo all the classes and current their current balance are fine. Its the maps that make different classes viable (like grav you see engi/pyro) and this is fine. The standard setup doesnt have to change to accommodate new players, it should just stay the same, however…

All weapons should be allowed in comp play to add variety in the current standard classes BUT, the weapons that are currently banned and unused should be changed in order to deal with their issues. I.e. Buff banner could be tweaked so the enemy knows when its charged and the damage output should be tweaked etc…

If an unlock has a good concept but hasent been executed very well, use the beta to test changes to it and see what works best. 99% of the tweaks to weapons that make them more useful in comp play hardly effect pub play anyway.

Overall you get a game that doesnt change for the worse, you get a bit more variation in comp play without completely ruining the game, pubbers can just keep on playing the way they always do without knowing any different and Valve can keep pumping new content into the game to keep it alive.

Quoted from rezOnanceUK

I.e. Buff banner could be tweaked so the enemy knows when its charged…

Amen!-Unfurling Banner + Sound effects would be really useful (if ETF2L fill their part of the bargain)

Memento Mori

Quoted from Tikcus

wasters argument is retarded, in css he is allowed to use anything he wants to, he chooses not to.

In TF2 he is forced to use certain weapons and in a certain setup, because 1 person decided that was ‘FUN’ .

At least in CSS he has a choice

You don’t use FiveSeven and UMP in CS because they fucking suck.

You don’t use minisentries and run engineers on middle because….

ups

Quoted from Memento Mori

[…]
You don’t use FiveSeven and UMP in CS because they fucking suck.

You don’t use minisentries and run engineers on middle because….

Actually, I would like Shintaz to finish that sentence.

rtan

-9w-

i heard shintaz once got a 59 kill streak as engy on HH

Waebi

‹Con›

ïmo the wrangler tactic is something that could really bring something new to the game; an offensive engineer, if you will. The time it may take to swap the Engie back to whatever he was before after you’ve defended last may already make a difference. Imagine if you can just pack up your gear and attack cp2 with it? :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Waebi

ïmo the wrangler tactic is something that could really bring something new to the game; an offensive engineer, if you will. The time it may take to swap the Engie back to whatever he was before after you’ve defended last may already make a difference. Imagine if you can just pack up your gear and attack cp2 with it? :D

Yeah, I was experimenting with this on pixelpug. But some dipshit decided to ban the wrangler.

Yeah wrangler’s awesome, let’s just hope valve makes more weapons with built in aimbots!

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

This thread was rather interesting with really good points being put forward at first, then for whatever reason you started whining about prize money. Seriously who the hell cares about that? It’s a nice bonus for teams that have worked hard to get where they are now, but it shouldn’t be the focus of playing a game.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14