Tplay

shoutout to my man paul doyle

WOODY[

Op4

shoutout to waebi for not going to lan ;D

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Shout out to Wai and Spence, i think i might be in love.

Shout out to everyone else, was fantastic to put some faces to names discover that everyone is actually really nice and not a bellend.

Would go again.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

shoutout to dignitas and epsilon for an awesome final I wouldn’t of believed it if I didn’t see it myself, also huge huge thanks to everyone that helped with the organizing, coverage and shoutcasting of the event you made i40 truly awesome!

SuperFly-

DANMARK

First of all thanks to all the people who i had time to meet. Everyone was amazingly posetive and nice to talk to!

Also thanks to nvc/ziggy for lending me his computer for TF2 games. Amazing computer. And after finally trying a 120hz screen its convinced me its an absolute must for fps games!

But most of all to the TF2 community for just being so much better than all other depressing “css/cod/whatever” communities. Will surely be going to an iSeries event again in the future.

Much love to the people i had a great time with! <3

PS. Splash of fucking Milk fisshu. Good Night.

Last edited by SuperFly-,

seraph

rEJ

Shoutout to everyone I had a beer with.

Shoutout to everyone I meant to have a beer with but never got around to it (Exfane and Admirable :[ )

Shoutout to everyone I had a beer with but wanted to have more beers with (Wai, Spence and Sick)

Shoutouts to rEJ, a wonderful bunch of friends.

Shoutout to Sammage, my only two LANregrets are not having had more time for partying, and not banging Sammage.

Shoutouts to all the cool dudes I’d never talked to online but were great craic to meet nonetheless (Fluffy and Enef <3)

Shoutouts to the poor unfortunates who had to bear the brunt of my conversation when I was REALLY wasted (Sorry Nymthae, Skyride and Squeek, I've no idea what physics I was talking at you about, but I sincerely hope I was neither too inaccurate nor too boring)

Shoutouts to Empathy; sorry I couldn't grab a beer with ye either!

Serious props to Cheez for letting me and pfm hang out at his place on Thursday morning despite us not having ever talked to him before. Massive tf2 hospitality. Massive cool dude.

Also, shoutouts to Epsilon for being BY FAR the sexiest clan in TF2.

So, uh, yeah
BEST COMMUNITY
EVERY TIME
BEST HAT

Last edited by seraph,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4