Forum

Shoutout to those who went i40

Created 30th August 2010 @ 17:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Had a great event to be honest. Nice to meet some new faces, see the olds ones and I loved the crowd in the final. It shows why we simply have the best community out of every game at the i-series.

Simply love how EvErYoNe gets together and makes a tonne of noise. I’m sure we will have bigger sponsors next time because of it ;)

GG! <33

Mar

;?
TWIN

Thanks to everyone who made my first LAN so great, I’ll definitely be attending more in the future.

David

Hello dave

also this
Quoted from Mar

Thanks to everyone who made my first LAN so great, I’ll definitely be attending more in the future.

Last edited by David,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-12406/?recent=213129

already put my thanks etc in that thread.

Really great meeting everyone.

Now let me go die in this corner.

Not here

Yep was brill lan, people were very friendly so THANK YOU for making my first lan grrrrrrrrr8!

Dny

T2P

Was a decent lan, shout out to n0va for wearing kappa and Adidas tracksuits all lan and randa’s amazing dodging of cones being thrown at him.

xzr

was ze awesum, much love

randa

Quoted from Dny

Was a decent lan, shout out to n0va for wearing kappa and Adidas tracksuits all lan and randa’s amazing dodging of cones being thrown at him.

shoutout to dny for not being able to dodge dirty water what a noob.

jgmaster

BM

Was an awesome experience just to put a face to a name/voice. Had a great time and the positives far outweighed the negatives. Thank you TF2 community ^^

Snyyppis

RLM

just wanna say thanks to dabs.com

:D

Mark

Phase

Was great. hope fisshu is still alive.

shoutout to epsilon, spence, reJ, enef, FB, byte/dave (for casting), easy, dunc and everyone else who i talked to/met!

special shoutout to those that played start their engines. vroooom

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

hai blawg?

Imperium

Quoted from Mar

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Shout out to Tapley (gj on the organisation) and Comedian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibMFvS1VUJc

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »