Cheers

Byte

does have a ring to it.

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from byte

sigh…

But atleast they didn’t notice the demoman who is about to backcap right?

PS I do value your contribution.

Last edited by Thalien,

SuperFly-

DANMARK

To be fair to byte he’s still the best commentator. The demo on middle backcapping was only few scounds from capping and not any of the other calls ruined it for any of the teams. GOOD JOB to everyone. Commentators and Players. best match ever

pala4

great final and great LAN, thanks for that and for casting :)

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from byte

sigh…

wp sir(including spence & dave) , another lan, another epic final, i41 roll on! :]

Mar

;?
TWIN

Well done to everyone involved, the final was a pleasure to witness mainly due to the atmosphere generated by the crowd and players. Lay off Byte though, it’s a tough job commentating and although he had a habit of stating tactics I’m sure the teams would rather have been kept quiet he still did a great job and managed to remain enthused and keep the crowd engaged. It’s been a great LAN see you at i41?!?!

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I wasn’t trying to abuse Byte, just making a comment from what I noticed……

AngryWoebot

CotC

Was a fair comment, I think he gave away a lot.

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from Mar

It’s been a great LAN see you at i41?!?!

i wish so :(((( , expeenssssiiiivveeee

Enef

fest
#wubafan

The commentary was a bit overboard to be honest. At times it needed to be less obvious but overall it was epic stuff.

Nice work everyone, unlucky diggy.

Tikcus

it was a good match to watch, bytes commentary was good and energetic, made the stream worth watching.

However bytes commentary shouldn’t be able to influence the match if it did, the fault lies with multiplay putting the commentators right next to the players.

but it was a good final well done to both sets of players

Mark

Phase

I think man of the LAN has to go to Spence, what a camera legend.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Epic final! just gutted that the screens were so dam low so if you wernt in the front row all you could see was some cocks head, I39 the screens were raised enougth anyone could watch them.

Need a bar closer to the match area had to wonder off a few times.

Also why didnt we get to see more epic frag movies? There was a major longspace of nothing before dr justices frag movie came on!

But i fucking loved it so dont take any offence just adjust it for next time!

Oggy

Sounded like a close final shame I couldn’t be there!

Mmm sounds a bit shit if Dignitas were hearing the calls byte was making if they did then someone should have pointed it out through the game to Byte if he didn’t notice and something should be said to Multiplay for future events.

Well played to the lads I heard bl was crazy close! Shame it didn’t go to golden cap!!

On a whole I think the guys will be happy (not completly) with a 2nd place finish, wish I’d been there to hold extremer tight!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »