Forum

i40 coverage?

Created 28th August 2010 @ 10:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

el 7 de españa

I also missed the match. It would have been a more exciting match if the scout managed to kill the solly and cap at the last seconds and lead the match to a golden cup round.

Anyways, well played, congratulations Dignitas and better luck to Epsilon next time! :D

STV demo? :)

Last edited by el 7 de españa,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Put Byte in a booth by himself.

Nah actually was a really great game, one that will be remembered in the TF2 community (hopefully not for Byte’s casting) but for 2 great teams putting on a fantastic spectacle for TF2,

And a ‘Bytecast’ is a must for an i-series…maybe next time though he could try and remember he can be heard – though maybe next time Byte will be playing :P

Odin – look on fileplay.net for video on demand of the stream + commentary from Byte.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Linus

[d¿s]

loved the energetic casting by Byte, epic game aswell. Probably the best game of TF2 ive seen so far. Wp both teams

LUPUS

Quoted from randa

Absolutely INSANE final!

Cooler

4Queens

That was insane match, can anyone post a link for a photo gallery from i40 or something like that? :3

Hosain H

Royal`

When/where VOD? :o

Snyyppis

RLM

I believe it was the same issue with commentating at i39 but in all fairness neither team benefited more than the other, and all due credit to byte for making it yet again an enthusiastic and enjoyable cast. If you can’t say anything one of the teams might not know its gonna be a hollow cast.

e.g. at one point he refrained from calling a sniper even though the other team was already aware of it…

spence

¤_¤

Quoted from Mark

I think man of the LAN has to go to Spence, what a camera legend.

truthbomb!

poxie

the casting was awesome!

fle.

tbh was awesome final! this was my first i-series lan experience so it was really fun for me. met with cool guys at lan then played like super games with and against them!

see you all guys at asm or i41!

* got some photos and ill upload all of them when i come back to home.

Last edited by fle.,

Lestyan

Really exciting :3 . Nice game, nice cast and pov camera (watched the live stream on fileplanet.net).
About possible calls that could have benefit a team…I’ve never been in a lan, but from watching some games, I always thought that the headphones they use were good enough to isolate the players so they can concentrate. Otherwise i don’t see the sense letting them close to the players…
If it’s the case, i think can’t be blamed anybody, and less the comentators. It should have been took in account from the beggining.

Btw, I do like watch finals! Thx :D

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Damn, sat behind Epsilon for the finals and the atmosphere just blew me away! Gotta show Multiplay that TF2 is where it’s at! And if that doesn’t impress them, well, next lan should bring even more participants and spectators :D That was absolutely brilliant, totally fun :)

konr

Considering the fact that I’m so new to the competitive TF2 scene compared to most, i40 and the LANS I’ve seen going on have really motivated me even more and made me love TF2 even more than I did originally. I’ll be trying to raise some money up to help most of my team’s members to come to i41. At least by then we won’t be new anymore :D

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from konr

Considering the fact that I’m so new to the competitive TF2 scene compared to most, i40 and the LANS I’ve seen going on have really motivated me even more and made me love TF2 even more than I did originally. I’ll be trying to raise some money up to help most of my team’s members to come to i41. At least by then we won’t be new anymore :D

These kind of posts make me smile :)

beta

RaWr ::

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]
These kind of posts make me smile :)

Indeed, regardless of any negative / positive comments people may have about certian aspects. On the whole, yet another well performed final with good turn out by the community. Great game even till the last 30 seconds…..well played to everyone involved in the tournament.

This is the exact example we need to keep the community growing and moving forward. Without these events this would not be possible.

I do have some feedback, which I will speak directly to Mole / Tapley regarding tournament timetables. Though saying this, it would be unfair to point any negatives comments at them.

Thanks go to the following people for making this a success: (no particular order)

Mole
Tapley
Multiplay
Community!

Things for I41 or I43:

Bigger stage
Take into account commentary feedback
More teams! – We were 2 teams off a bigger prizepot!
We need you!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »