Forum

mpuktf2.pickup2 - *UPDATED* - Must read.

Created 16th July 2010 @ 14:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

Quoted from GhostjAAH `

[…]
trolling or real? :D

Totally real, just pm byte, its a new training program

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

the channel was fun while it lasted.
:(

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Swifty

Why are you complaining, didn’t you hear? Div6 scouts are allowed in, you finally have a home!

AnimaL

Quoted from Swifty

so true, 1 pu per week was much much better

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

gief invite

bro

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]so true, 1 pu per week was much much better

As long as you weren’t added, yes it was.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Gonna turn into a pixeltf2.pickup in its early stages, just with a higher skill requirement.

I myself would rather not play there and work my way up in the divisions before applying just to make sure I will actually contribute to the quality of the games. So you, as a player, might want to actually think if you are just looking for a pickup channel with an active bot or if you are pursuing a chance of getting a proper game with a mixture of fine, dedicated gentlemen.

Either way, have fun.

AnimaL

need players, bump

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Glad to see the boys club is branching out :]

atmo

13:41 atmo: can i be in pug2
13:41 atmo: im bad
13:42 @Byte-me|Work: Aye
13:42 atmo: thx

Easy as that folks

Last edited by atmo,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

As long as it is a friendly chilled out atmosphere not High division players raging at you for making mistakes and acting self-righteously in general which I have seen too much before then it can work and interests me.

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from Hildreth

As long as it is a friendly chilled out atmosphere not High division players raging at you for making mistakes and acting self-righteously in general which I have seen too much before then it can work and interests me.

If you arent shit people wont get mad at you.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

If you arent shit people wont get mad at you.

Define “shit”? :D

Monkeh

Quoted from Spike Himself

Define “shit”? :D

Shit is usually considered vulgar and profane in Modern English. As a noun it refers to fecal matter (excrement) and as a verb it means to defecate or defecate in; in the plural (“the shits”) it means diarrhea. Shite is also a common variant in British English and Irish English.[1] As a slang term, it has many meanings, including: nonsense, foolishness, something of little value or quality, trivial and usually boastful or inaccurate talk, or a contemptible person. It may also be used as an expression of annoyance, surprise, or anger, and has other usages as well.

Spike Himself

TC

I bescumber thee!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »