Forum

mpuktf2.pickup2 - *UPDATED* - Must read.

Created 16th July 2010 @ 14:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

nvc

Why is it so inactive? Can we have a different method of inviting people to increase activity? Perhaps temporarily lower the division requirement and then clear it out again after the summer?

People have told me the PUG1 guys all use lobby now (last PUG 26 days ago), let’s keep atleast 1 active :(

Last edited by byte,

Waebi

‹Con›

everyone is waiting for Adam :P

Edd

T2P

#pixeltf2.pickup is where its at lads.

evokje

WiK?

Adam will save us

alfa

Pug2 is VIP only (I mean look even archangle got invited without meeting the requirments).

Lost cause tbh, go Adam!

huhystah

Adam is the man.

Bury.

internecine

Perhaps one day F2s plan to make the pickups more active by kicking everyone will pay off someday

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from Edd

#pixeltf2.pickup is where its at lads.

byte

Quoted from nvc

Why is it so inactive? Can we have a different method of inviting people to increase activity? Perhaps temporarily lower the division requirement and then clear it out again after the summer?

People have told me the PUG1 guys all use lobby now (last PUG 26 days ago), let’s keep atleast 1 active :(

Yo Ziggy, pugs are still going in pug2, and from what I remember the same happened last year and people didn’t play much during this period. Obviously due to holiday/exams/people finding they’ve hit puberty etc…

The rules have been updated for those wanting to enter, a few have been invited since the update as well. By all means if you know someone ziggy who fits the criteria then just do a request invite.

As for the those that can’t get in which I suspect is most of the whiners in this thread, I’d play in “pug 1.5” at least then whoever does join say from a div 3/ 2 or 1 clan into that room and add, can have no complaints when the skill factor they expect is dramatically lower due to the batch of TF2 players adding.

Sounds elitist but lets not beat around the bush and sugar coat why 2 separate pug rooms are created. Was mainly because the upper half of the TF2 bracket have about 0% tolerance when noobish mistakes are made by the lower half bracket of TF2 players.

There’s also no doubt that some “good games” can be had in pug 1.5, but I’m sure to most of the upper bracket of TF2 players it won’t appeal due to the sheer frustration they end up with after the 30mins :D

Latest person I think to join is Hat^ who’s done very well I must admit :D

Cheers

Byte

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from byte

Sounds elitist

You don’t say! :D

byte

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

You don’t say! :D

Only speaking the truth, if it was a lie then i’d agree but sorry as most know me I’m not gonna beat around the bush and smudge why the rules/separate rooms are in.

Cheers

Byte

crzfst

If div4 jewscouts can get in easily and div2 players must whine to admins for 2 weeks, only to get in and play only medic there, then it won’t work.

byte

Actually the main thing we lack during this summer period for pugs is demomen believe it or not lol, then medics, as for soldiers n scouts got tonnes of players wanting to play :S

Cheers

Byte

crzfst

Quoted from byte

Actually the main thing we lack during this summer period for pugs is demomen believe it or not lol, then medics, as for soldiers n scouts got tonnes of players wanting to play :S

Cheers

Byte

If illii can play demoman, anyone can.

Edd

T2P

tbh, not too bothered about not being in pug2 but the idea of it seemed flawed due to the fact that there was previously a invite pug that died even before pug2 existed, it looks just like a repetition tbh

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »