Forum

cheers guys

Created 4th November 2008 @ 02:00

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

nvc

I see alot of you have missed the point of my post… therefore i have edited it, i dont care for personally winning money, but lans like i35 are depressing because money brings all the fun into this game where people who are not lan dodgers are concerned – money heats things up, it attracts skill, and brings in more than 12 teams to an offline event. Yes Ok i had alot of fun there with panache and all my old cod friends, but thats as far as it went. It cost me money too

let me put this into perspective

TF2 – TCM – 1st – £200 / 6 = £33.30 per player
CSS – Salvo – 1st – £6000 / 6 = £1000 per player
COD4 – Dignitas – 1st – £3000 / 6 = £500 per player

ie. Its been fun guys, but im going to go and try something else until anything noteworthy gets announced, its a shame as i beleive tf2 to be the best spectator game apart from ET. then i said some thanks to shifty for teaching me tf2 scout aswell as some other shoutouts, and that was about it.

cheers

skinnie

TCM

waw what a loss =(

nvc

(:

Wiiking

“i play for the money”

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

nvc you noob :(

nvc why the fuck do u play any game in the first place if your only goal obviously is to earn made up invisible non existant money. Anyone should play a game, not for money, but for fun. Yep you contradicted yourself, saying that its not about the money, however your whole post is about money. A mindset like yours is just silly, its like joining up the local bowling team to earn a living. Good luck making a living on that when your biggest sponsor probably will be your mom, and she will only pay half of your bowling shoes rent. And even bowling is a more popular competetive sport as opposed to gaming, and i wouldnt be suprised if it has higher prize money for events too.

You and druidz are probably the only one in the top divs, that spend so much time playing this game. So if u cant understand theese mindsets, you dont understand what you have been doing yourself the last 6 months.

Edit: -last paragraph for flaming :) – shifty

kaidus

WiK?

The above is my sentiments exactly, although expressed somewhat more aggressively.

Mick-

well to be honest having a good lan every let’s say…2 or 3 month would be nice , because playing online game is not half as fun as playing a lan tournament..but yes nvc if you want a lot of money you should play css , war3 Quake3 or even fifa or Pes …

trams

-><-

I dont see why people plays 1.6/css 6 hours per day, they have no chance in hell to win any pricemoney because there are thousands of players that plays more, or is better skilled.

As I see it, TF2 is more fun and easier to become “someone” in.

So why train several years to become noone when you can be someone in TF2?

Just my thoughts ;)

shifty

Sir

rebbit ;[

N/A

RaWr ::

What Ziggy really meant to say was;

‘Due to me playing obscene amounts of TF2 I have lacked care and attention to my beloved hair, thus getting bullied during my lectures at Uni, therefore i have decided to take swift action to rectify the situation by quiting TF2, wish me and my hair good-luck in the future, cheers.’

Cya wanka!

PS: I love you.

Puppets

i thought thats the difference between css and tf2 :P that in tf2 there are more players playing it for fun not for the money

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

amusing thread :)

byte

Good luck with whatever game you play in the future nvc dude.

Cheers

Byte

skre

Kvakkistansen

Thank fuck. -.-

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »