Forum

ENGIE UPDATE INBOUND!

Created 5th July 2010 @ 20:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »

Memento Mori

What’s worse is valve lied about it being random?

Tikcus

Quoted from RaCio

[…]http://teamfortress.com/post.php?id=3727&p=1
Valve claimed the soldier / demo update contest didn’t go well because some people got a lot of kills trough special maps etc. They claimed the random drop system was much better. Looks like they were wrong :p

Oh, and with other random drop items it can take more then 3 month’s before a players get’s it dropped, and the crafting solution offers only half the chance of getting the item.

you’re out of touch, blue prints are available for all the drop weapons with 100% chance of getting said weapon, some are harder as you have to craft weapons with a 50% chance to get desired item, but in reality still takes less than 3 weeks

Bonk! Atomic Punch + Kritzkrieg = Crit-a-Cola (very easy to craft)
Chargin’ Targe + Razorback = Gunboats (slightly harder to craft)
Bonk! Atomic Punch + Sandvich = Dalokoh’s Bar (very easy)
Equalizer + Eyelander = Homewrecker (slightly harder to craft)
Sandman + Scrap Metal = Pain Train (very easy to craft)
Jarate + Axtinguisher = Scotsman’s skullcutter (slightly harder to craft)
Dead Ringer + Huntsman = Tribalman’s Shiv (slightly harder to craft)

if you go to TF2 wiki it has all the instructions if you can not work it out, but for example if we take the crit o cola

Bonk! + Kritz = crit o cola (100% chance)

the slightly longer way (50% chance)

3 scout weapons = scout token
3 secondary weapons = secondary slot token
2 class specific weapons (e.g. huntman+jarate) = scrap metal
scout token+scondary slot token + 1 scrap metal = Bonk! or Crit o cola

or

3 class specific weapons = class token + 1 Scout weapon = Scout token
3 Primary/Mele weapons = slot token + 1 Secondary weapon = Secondary Slot token
2 Class specific weapons = Scrap metal
Scout token+scondary slot token + 1 scrap metal = crit o cola or bonk!

or the longest way

craft Bonk! (which you will have from previous step) + Kritz, then combine them together to create the Crit o Cola

to craft a Kritz 100% chance

To craft a medic token you need 3 medic weapons (any weapons) or 1 medic weapon + any other class token (3 weapons from the same class make a class token)

to craft a secondary slot token, you need any 3 secondary weapons (jarate, razorback, buffbanner etc), or 1 secondary weapon + a slot token (3 weapons from the same slot)

Medic token+second weapon token+scrap = Kritzkreig

Last edited by Tikcus,

Vinnco

MONSTERFRAGGEN

Somehow I dont think the wrenches will be permanent. Mainly when I saw this picture: http://www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/radigan/ – the first thing I noticed was the text “Australia… False Alarm… No gold after all…” on the article to the right. How the paper is placed and how the shotgun is pointing at it, could be more than a coinsidence.

Also, code strings was found indicating the golden wrench could, or would, be destroyed.

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Memento Mori

What’s worse is valve lied about it being random?

Nothing is ever random.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from jgmaster

[…]

Nothing is ever random.

items will drop at a specific time, if it was random it could be no drops yet or all drops already.

mb

keso

Would’ve been a lot better if the wrench had a certain percentage to drop when you crafted instead of this shit.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

you’re out of touch, blue prints are available for all the drop weapons with 100% chance of getting said weapon, some are harder as you have to craft weapons with a 50% chance to get desired item, but in reality still takes less than 3 weeks

Bonk! Atomic Punch + Kritzkrieg = Crit-a-Cola

The chance you will be getting both Bonk and kritz dropped is still half as small as the chance you get crit-a-cola instantly, which was my point.

But we are getting off-topic.

Tikcus

Quoted from RaCio

[…]The chance you will be getting both Bonk and kritz dropped is still half as small as the chance you get crit-a-cola instantly, which was my point.

But we are getting off-topic.

slightly off topic but you deleted the part which explains HOW EASY it is to craft the weapons needed to craft the weapon you want, i can dumb it down even more, but most of the ‘Drop’ weapons can be EASILY crafted with 100% chance within 2/3 weeks using whatever drops

craft Bonk!, craft Kritz, craft them together, and have a crit o cola

Last edited by Tikcus,

Waebi

‹Con›

BAWWWWW SOMEONE WHO HAS WORKED ON SOURCE FOR AGES HAS FOUND OUT SOMETHING THAT I WITH MY LIMITED BRAIN CELLS HAVENT. BAWWWW BAN HIM :((((

that’s about what I understood.

hapha

Quoted from Vinnco

Somehow I dont think the wrenches will be permanent. Mainly when I saw this picture: http://www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/radigan/ – the first thing I noticed was the text “Australia… False Alarm… No gold after all…” on the article to the right. How the paper is placed and how the shotgun is pointing at it, could be more than a coinsidence.

Also, code strings was found indicating the golden wrench could, or would, be destroyed.

Nice find. I hadn’t seen that page before.

Last edited by hapha,

Drunken Fool and 2 others lost their golden wrenches, and DF now has a VAC-ban on his profile. Seems Valve didn’t like it.

mb

keso

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Drunken Fool and 2 others lost their golden wrenches, and DF now has a VAC-ban on his profile. Seems Valve didn’t like it.

LOL virtual wrenches are srsbzznzz

reactioN

ROFL at the vac ban

He knew all the drop times and had a script to craft/uncraft metal which he used to craft the exact time the wrench dropped.

Genmix

bobs

I bet he didnt see that ban algorythm

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »