Forum

ENGIE UPDATE INBOUND!

Created 5th July 2010 @ 20:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 16 Next »

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Suoid

so true :/ i think he should be ip banned and then hunted down, put in a plastic bag and chucked in the sea with brick weights. Honestly.

Dont forget he must be chopped into smaller pieces first.. thats essential.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]

I am, cause I actually got a class specific hat!

but but…. I already got one! This will be the second Im crafting!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from hapha

[…]
That’s not the point. Yes we all have access to it but 99% of players would have no idea how to use that data effectively (including myself), plus he already has a system in place (tf2items) which has allowed him to essentially cheat the valves system once again. What did valve do the last time he cheated? If I remember correctly they gave him a community knife. Just to clarify, I have no interest in this item, what I am interested in though is how some players are rewarded for cheating while others are punished.

..how exactly is this cheating?

How did he do it anyway?

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Suoid

Poo
Poo

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

How did he do it anyway?

ok exploiting.. being a smartass, a partypooper/wrecker, spoiling fun, friend’s politics…

call it what you want it’s still annoying.

ok so you can’t ban doesn’t mean you have to go n give n ffin reward does it >.>
valve obviously relate well to their own kind co.ks and love being taken up the…

Last edited by Suoid,

fJack

k^m

oh wow, thought I had stumbled onto the steam forums by mistake. you can’t seriously care about this faggotry.

Suoid

Poo
Poo

Quoted from fJack

oh wow, thought I had stumbled onto the steam forums by mistake. you can’t seriously care about this faggotry.

*bitch slapped*

*clutches face*

Arnold

DAKKA

i want drunken f00l to have every item in tf2 and i will masturbate to it.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Suoid

[…]

ok exploiting.. being a smartass, a partypooper/wrecker, spoiling fun, friend’s politics…

call it what you want it’s still annoying.

ok so you can’t ban doesn’t mean you have to go n give n ffin reward does it >.>
valve obviously relate well to their own kind co.ks and love being taken up the…

wow

kim

idd.

Drunken Fool really doesn’t deserve a community item after making tf2items and also sharing information (time since last drop etc) on special items (such as the golden wrench) with the public. What a jerk!

OneBigFuse

BiG

Back on topic, the Wrangler means we may ACTUALLY see a Sentry airshot fragmovie.

Tikcus

Quoted from RaCio

[…]It’s more that it again shows why this random drop system is so problematic.

what is problematic?
the ‘Golden wrench’ is a one off item, all other ‘drop’ items (apart from hats) are VERY easy to craft, and none will take more than 2/3 weeks to craft regardless of what weapons drop to you

Last edited by Tikcus,

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

what is problematic?
the ‘Golden wrench’ is a one off item, all other ‘drop’ items (apart from hats) are VERY easy to craft, and none will take more than 2/3 weeks to craft regardless of what weapons drop to you

http://teamfortress.com/post.php?id=3727&p=1
Valve claimed the soldier / demo update contest didn’t go well because some people got a lot of kills trough special maps etc. They claimed the random drop system was much better. Looks like they were wrong :p

Oh, and with other random drop items it can take more then 3 month’s before a players get’s it dropped, and the crafting solution offers only half the chance of getting the item.

hapha

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]
How did he do it anyway?

I didn’t mean cheating in the “traditional” aimbot/wallhack sense, I meant it as a figure of speech (cheating ze system).

I don’t know, I guess he’d figured out the formula/algorithm? after all its impossible for it to be random.

[fyi, I’m only discussing it because others seemed interested in it too, I’m not here to troll.. even so I will be quiet now]

Edd

T2P

tbh i dont care, gonna be the same as other updates, banned and classed as op.

Next please

grimbar

All I’m gonna say is that my clanmate was able to predict the next drop with a deviation of 2 minutes on his first try, it’s not that hard.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 16 Next »