Forum

ENGIE UPDATE INBOUND!

Created 5th July 2010 @ 20:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 Next »

toasty.

PHX

Payload as a game type looks fun on paper, I remember when I saw the shots of pipeline it looked interesting. Sadly they all seem to have the same flaws that make them play in exactly the same way which isn’t really that fun.

I hope this some how bucks the trend but I’m not that optimistic.

Last edited by toasty.,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I must say for pubbing, payload maps like badwater, pipeline, swiftwater are much fun to me. And I can understand why they bring them out, cuz those maps are great engineer maps :)

Defur

I hope they put a community map in there as well.

Maybe even an engineer training thing?

hapha

Quoted from Defur

Maybe even an engineer training thing?

You need training to play engineer? meh, I’m sure those pl_ maps with all that height variation will be great for turtling hence them being added. Shame really because they do look great and I say this as a pl_hater.

Anyway, what an eventful update.. and it hasn’t even started yet =|

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Never mind this post.

Last edited by Andee,

Waebi

‹Con›

you DO realize that it’s very likely a payloadRACE map?

For anyone who hasn’t seen this yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGL8kCgnLEo&feature=player_embedded

Video of Drunken F00l counting down the drop time to people on the SourceOP servers so that one of them can get the drop.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Waebi

you DO realize that it’s very likely a payloadRACE map?

Hmm, where you got that from? Cuz just looking at the pictures, I don’t see 2 tracks running there.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Andee

[…]

Hmm, where you got that from? Cuz just looking at the pictures, I don’t see 2 tracks running there.

There is a red cart in the large picture. And the last part of the track is a slope/elevator.

Defur

Quoted from hapha

[…]
You need training to play engineer? meh, I’m sure those pl_ maps with all that height variation will be great for turtling hence them being added. Shame really because they do look great and I say this as a pl_hater.

Anyway, what an eventful update.. and it hasn’t even started yet =|

I dont need one, I meant for people that are new to TF2.

Why would they make a tuturial for only 1 of 9 classes?

Oh also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgHOFpy2ouI&feature=related

Last edited by Defur,

hapha

yeah I was just kidding mang. Nice vid btw.

LEAD FACE

BLLB

I’m pretty sure it’s a payloadrace map too. I see two tracks and two arial/sattelite things to blow up each with a red and blue tinge to them. I think anyway.

Defur

Quoted from hapha

yeah I was just kidding mang. Nice vid btw.

^^

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

You can also see 2 carts on the hightower picture, pretty sure it is payload race

toasty.

PHX

What is pipeline? Isn’t that the same idea.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 Next »