Forum

Anti Cheat - What would you improve?

Created 8th March 2010 @ 18:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 Next »

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from .____________.

Wasn’t aimed at you d2m, just needed a quote to skip the whole phytek issue above and your’s made the most sense :P Sorry :(

You hurt my panda :(

.____________.

Quoted from d2m

[…]

You hurt my panda :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5oYdKJEpNo

On topic: If gubbins wore a panda suit like that, anti cheat would definitely improve considerably.

N/A

RaWr ::

Doubt he got banned for rank hacking.. Was probably him just messing around with aimbot/triggerbot/esp/2d radar/speed hack in a public.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Some here are overreacting in some ways, he got banned for another game, for what we don’t really know apart from maybe a rank hack, unfortunately, there is no sure way of knowing exactly, so we must take Gubbins’ word for it.

However having an AC admin with a VAC ban is something that isn’t good for ETF2L, because we cannot prove nor deny what his ban relates to it’s a bit of a pickle.

Albeit this is irrelevant, what Phytek actually did was take the boomeh approach, be really nice to everyone, get them in his friendship circle, then get them banned.
The cheeeets where obviously planted by Phytek and it got Gubbins Vac’d.

Case solved.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Albeit this is irrelevant, what Phytek actually did was take the boomeh approach, be really nice to everyone, get them in his friendship circle, then get them banned.
The cheeeets where obviously planted by Phytek and it got Gubbins Vac’d.

Case solved.

Ummm, if you read my post, I told you, I gave phy the hack =P

Anathema

I was literally in tears after reading phytek’s post.
My god you have some serious issues mate :D

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from franco

[…]

No, you massive spastic. Breaking up a friendship with someone because they cheated in a computer game is pathetic. Even if it is an ‘e-friendship’. Shallow prick

Delivery: beyond spastic

Point: absolutely bang on

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Really this topic has become so un-related, this was about what would you improve for anti cheat. not what do you think about gubbins and his VAC ban.

seriously guys, make a thread for it.

franco

Quoted from rtan

[…]

I SAID CHILL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhmKxa_FMkU

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

However having an AC admin with a VAC ban is something that isn’t good for ETF2L, because we cannot prove nor deny what his ban relates to it’s a bit of a pickle.

aww come on, Anakin has like 10 vac banned accounts surely and everyone agrees he’s a top AC admin.
/sarcasm

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from rtan

[…]

I SAID CHILL

r7an go die you asshole

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Poop

[…]