Forum

Anti Cheat - What would you improve?

Created 8th March 2010 @ 18:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 31 Next »

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I cheated in Monopoly once, when I’m the banker I always take an extra 100 when I past Go :(((((

hahahahaha
10/10, would read again

alfa

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Even so, Phytek triggerbotted. Admitted it and it banned till season 10. I rank hacked on mw2 and he quoted Si saying that it was an aimboat.

Yes I was talking about phy bro. Have nothing against you gubby I wuv you :3. Tho why rank cheat in such an easy game lol

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Imperium

only a game phy

Actually, it’s a friendship =)]

Quoted from octochris

so when’s phytek getting his -aa- membership?

Can’t any more, was a TFC sniper guild :O

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Yes I was talking about phy bro. Have nothing against you gubby I wuv you :3. Tho why rank cheat in such an easy game lol

^_^ i wanted a good shotty =(

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from phy-

You guys are seriously the biggest pricks I have ever seen in my entire life. Not all of you, I respect most of you people. Even the people that helped getting me banned. I kow I did something really dumb by triggerbotting in the tf2 community. And to be honest, I dont give a simply flying fuck anymore. After being banned I made promises to multiple friends to keep myself clean. Wich I have done for the past six fuckin’ months, 7 Even. You guys should all just stop taking shit so serious and just fuck off and play your GAME. Cause that’s all it fucking is, a fucking game, even tho we have the biggest and closest community, you guys are all either a bunch of fucktards or either just a bunch of egoistical whores. Now either get your personality straight a bit or just don’t fucking post. This shit that happend on a fucking Cod game for the lolz, spread so fast. It’s like fucking cancer, even worse. You guys should seriously be ashamed of yourselves about how you’re acting. Only for a few I have respect, and the funny thing is. I have respect for people that I hated and still hate, d2m is one of the people that got me banned and I hated him for it; but afterall I respect him. And I also respect anyone else that would actually act humane to other people. Unlike people saying that friendship over the internet doesnt exist cause thats just complete bullshit. And if you’re just saying that because you had a shit childhood, or if people just don’t let you into their groups so easily. Well boo-freaking-hoo To bad for Fuckin’ You.
Grow the fuck up.
And Ben mate, I love you. And im seriously not going to stop talking to you for a stupid cod ban. It was stupid and it was just something for the lols. Modern warfare two is dying anyways. Black ops incoming.

And before you start making stupid statements about Ben ( Gubbins ) being a bad AC-admin because he got vac banned of a game that has no relativation whatso-ever to tf2. Then seriously just fuck off. In the past weeks that hes been here. Everytime I have tried talking to him in the evening, he said he couldn’t talk cus he was busy revising demos for fucking etf2l.

Now stop being so fucking incompetent and fuck off you idiots. Or either just live with it.

I wasn’t even intending on posting such a long fucking thing, cause to be honest. After a 7 month ban. And people still acting like this cus I did something wrong after such a long time. I’m sorry, but you sound like a bunch of fucking hebrews that want to stone people to death for stealing a chicken.

Atleast you finally admitted to cheating.. but I have a saying.. once a cheat, always a cheat.

phy-

Quoted from N/A

[…]

Atleast you finally admitted to cheating.. but I have a saying.. once a cheat, always a cheat.

dont mad joskeuh. Just bcus I beat you in a mix demo vs demo. DOMINATION GOSSIP GIRL.
:3

Vali

-9w-

You have pretty good english skills for an american, phy.

Imperium

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

py friendship

phy-

Quoted from Vali

You have pretty good english skills for an american, phy.

why thanks vali.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

[…]

[…]

^_^ i wanted a good shotty =([/quot

Gideon joined -AA-

Mark

Phase

Quoted from phy-

[…]

dont mad joskeuh. Just bcus I beat you in a mix demo vs demo. DOMINATION GOSSIP GIRL.
:3

Now come on, who hasn’t.

phy-

Quoted from Mark

[…]

Now come on, who hasn’t.

<3 u mark.

Imperium

Quoted from Mike

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

[…]

[…]

^_^ i wanted a good shotty =([/quot

Gideon joined -AA-

i dont even

.____________.

Quoted from d2m

[…]

You’re an idiot for getting banned in mw2 or whatever it was you were doing mate. It causes people to lose their faith and trust in you. Unfortunately when the position you’re in, is one that involves anti-cheat – you’re basically fucked.

Personally, I’m pretty disappointed as it was me who recommended Gubbins for the AC team in the first place :[

Amusing how people are whining about rank hacks when 90% of the people that own mw2 receive them anyway simply from joining a modded pub server by accident. Rank hacking on purpose or not, who cares. Not saying that its right, but everyone should just stop being silly.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from .____________.

[…]

Amusing how people are whining about rank hacks when 90% of the people that own mw2 receive them anyway simply from joining a modded pub server by accident. Rank hacking on purpose or not, who cares. Not saying that its right, but everyone should just stop being silly.

Amusing how people quote things without realising that comments were made before others confirmed why they were banned. Well done :) I was told Ben cheated in mw2 – I wasn’t told any more than that.

My feelings on the position it puts Ben in with ETF2L remain the same. It’s not a good idea to do anything that can harm the opinion of you when you’re in the public eye. He has been a very dedicated AC admin, but people need to trust your decisions and believe that you’re honest. If they don’t do that, it causes problems.

Thanks for the quote though Ida, appreciated :)

.____________.

Wasn’t aimed at you d2m, just needed a quote to skip the whole phytek issue above and yours made the most sense :P Sorry :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 31 Next »