Forum

Haunted Cup ( 5vs5 )

Created 21st September 2008 @ 08:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

mineral

[kpwr]

Sounds awesome possum :) You have my vote!

ONlock

YOYO\'

Sounds good.

Let’s give it a try.

GOGO:)

Puppets

gogogog

rge

sounds funny ! thumbs up …. both !
is this a mod or just different classlimits for red/blue ?

Puppets

it is a mod/ new gamemode, and i think there are class limmits as well but the thing is to escourt youre own engeenier which is the hostage

Defur

Yeah well it is both as Puppets said.

Mod being that only the engineer ( who can only use the wrench to defend himself ) can start pushing/capping, and the others can help him.

And my suggestions for the classlimits would be:

Red team,
Pyrolimit 1
And I think it would be nice if it’s like that you need at least one of both sniper and spy, so you dont spam with 4 snipers and a pyro, or opposite ( not that I think a team would have 4 spies and a pyro, just saying ).

Blu team,
Well I dont really know what it should be there, maybe classlimit 2-3 on soldiers, no limits on heavy and 1 medic.

Just my oppinion for making it a tad balanced.

ozonE

Bring!

Sounds like a realy good idea. Thumbs up!

Trigger

|CRW|

Good idea. Haven’t tried the Hunted myself, but it sounds like it’s worth a try.

J3

go for it

I like it!

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

sounds like cs on as_oilrig :d

Sic

liP

Really nice ^^

Madsie

Yes please

Defur

Well this did NOT get approved.
I talked with Robbaz, the swedish admin, and they had talked about this cup.
They thought that it wasnt a good idea to do this kind of cup since this had died off in publics ( its had alot of servers before, I dont really know if there is still any of those servers left ).
So they didnt want to start a cup that didnt have the same popularity as bball and such.

Kinda weird, I think if this got the attention it needed it could be big, especially when there is speculations about the Civilian being included in TF2 in the near future.
Oh well. :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2