Forum

Haunted Cup ( 5vs5 )

Created 21st September 2008 @ 08:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Defur

Well lately there have been some servers with the Haunted mod.
Which is a re-creation of the Haunted gameplay style thats in TFC.
Basicly its Blue trying to take this VIP guy from point A to B, with the Red guys trying to assasinate him.
This does also work with Payload maps and Attack/Defense maps such as Steel/Gravelpit/Dustbowl ( also custom maps ).

And the classes are restricted. Blue can only play Medic-Heavy-Soldier, but the VIP is the Engineer. They made so that the Engineer only has his wrench to defend himself with.

The red team can play as Spies, Snipers and have ONE pyro allowed.
Some say that its overkill to have a Pyro for the red team, I say not as if the Blue team has even abit of teamwork, red desperatly someone for close combat.

These games would be played in 5vs5. I have tested 4vs4 and 6vs6 and both are abit too much or too little.

The only problem I see is that it should be one map only. And I would guess that it would be the_haunted. But I dont know, sometimes it seems like it has to many flaws to play a cup on.

So if anyone finds intrest in this idea maybe we could have a vote on what map to play the cup on :D

EDIT: I posted these suggestions for classlimits on the secound page:

Red
Pyrolimit 1
Classlimit 3 on spy and sniper ( making it so you have both at all times )

Blu
Classlimit 2-3(?) on soldiers
Classlimit 1 on Medics
No heavy limit

Nik

DAKKA
DAKKA

omg hunted back in day used to love that gutted there been no kinda actually map for it my valve, like in tfc days

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

i played in f7 servers

its very nice :D

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

we played hunted 8v8 in tfc.. on public servers even more.. pure fun. tho i doubt it will be that much fun in tf2.
anyways, i gonna have a look at it.

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

Yeah its hunted D:

It was seriously fun in TFC though, would be interesting

appe

I spent way too many hours on the Dar al-Harb(?) server in tfc, good times!

Defur

So I guess this idea wasnt approved? :P

JKD has played a couple of these and I have to say, its pretty fun, and it doesnt feel like if you die/do something wrong youre not going to get scoulded, youll just laugh and say “Oh look he got me”.
^^

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

You will need a lot of more positive replies on this thread, like the Highlander Cup Thread had :)

Rele

amagad <3 hunted go for it!!!

like this? :P

PedoBear

ppb:H:

Haven’t really tried it out on TF2, but if it’s that fun, as it was on tfc, I would definately go positive on this one :P

Defur

Well that’s two :D

Stratte

eXhale |

i’d say “do it” :D

ulv

h.
Liero

do it

I am totally for it! Do it!

Nice idea!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »