Forum

Show Awards on Clan/Player Profiles

Created 30th July 2009 @ 13:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

DeNeusbeer, thank you! That’s fantastic news! I’m looking forward to Season 5 being entered :-)

I owe you a beer!

Quick question if you played for a team that won a divsion and you have switched teams will it note on your profile you won a cup under the other team? Or will it just stay on the clan profile even if they change every player on the roster?

I think DeNeusbeer has just answered this. Clans have their wins tracked and these are shown on the team profile page. Because indiidual players have never had their personal awards or wins tracked, these will not be shown nor will ETF2L start to log these.

Therefore, because wins are associated to teams, wins will stay on the clan profile pages even if the players on the roster change.

reCon

nice work.. but maybe sort it by competitions? Seasons, Cup, Funcup etc..

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

[…]

I think DeNeusbeer has just answered this. Clans have their wins tracked and these are shown on the team profile page. Because indiidual players have never had their personal awards or wins tracked, these will not be shown nor will ETF2L start to log these.

Therefore, because wins are associated to teams, wins will stay on the clan profile pages even if the players on the roster change.

Yes, that. Gonna enter Season 5 now. zzzzz

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3