Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

tragett

16 days, :[

Eighteen! Any news, lovely admins? :-)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Computer says no.

Coming up 2 weeks now! ;)

(You’ve seen how determined Andy Dufresne is to get his books?)

reCon

push it..

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

This may take a few weeks/months until its done.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Your a programer by trade kloopy could you offer a hand?

kaidus

WiK?

While we’re on this topic (which I agree with), any chance of being able to see a team’s name change history?

Morty

RG

While we’re on this topic (which I agree with), any chance of being able to see a team’s name change history?

+1.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

I have this done locally. Just going to try to make it look better first and then I’ll commit it.

But only first and second place will be published or also a third place in a season??

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

But only first and second place will be published or also a third place in a season??

If you’re going to be third, you might aswell be last. :D

DeNeusbeer: That’s great news!

It’s been 8 days though, any idea on when your next commit and live update will be? ;-)

And personally, I think it should be winners of divisions and cups and of season awards. This feature should be like a trophy cupboard… If we give a record in the trophy cupboard for every placement, then it’ll just be a historical record of your time in ETF2L and not somewhere to proudly show your teams best achievements! :-)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Quick question if you played for a team that won a divsion and you have switched teams will it note on your profile you won a cup under the other team? Or will it just stay on the clan profile even if they change every player on the roster?

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Uhm, it’s been live since yesterday. And no, it doesn’t show on player profiles. This for the simple reason that we haven’t kept track of that. And I don’t think we will, cause it seems a bit odd to start doing that now, we’d be missing the record of the first 30 competitions.

All it does is show the awards on the teams that actually achieved those.

(ps: Season 5 isn’t entered yet)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »