Forum

feedback S8 Highlander: Raising an issue

Created 25th April 2015 @ 01:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

.zero

-chess-

Quoted from T0m

What’s the problem? Someone always has to come last.

There’s a difference between ending last and getting rolled by teams that currenty are in mid of high.

san alex

its team should be in prem instead of course X)

Selek

Dr. med.

There will always be teams that significantly differ in skill in every division. Now if we only found a way to make teams more stable, it would balance out over time…

jakeowaty

I think you all should just stop trying to ‘fix’ when it comes to people’s attitude. People will always be dicks, whether it’s prem or high or open. Always. And there is plenty of dicks to choose from as well.

Point is to just ignore that. This is a league, people play for fame/money/whatever and a team will get a team member if they feel like it’s substantial for them to win. How the recruitment process looks like is a whole different matter.

tl;dr
Leave it, you are not the one playing with that guy and you can simply turn off the game chat if that bothers you (reccomend that one).

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Hildreth responding to obvious drunken bait by a 12 year old *facepalm*.

WP Solid, moderate me rather than this thread that adds nothing or the way admins review policy and rules.

Will do, cheers hildog

Last edited by Solid,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

If the policy is that teams can decide they want to play in a lower division than their results suggest, this will surely keep happening.

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

I literally forgot you existed, quell, and it’s fascinating to know your boner for me is still raging.

Goreston

I don’t think Mega even had a completed roster at the time of the prem playoffs, and I think the same is true for Biggus.

Limp.

EPA

HL drama about compleatly meaningless issue is always a good read.

ducky

Quoted from Solid

Kick Stinson, problem solved

:)

can we kick kkaltuu aswell please? talk about hitting 2 birds with 1 stoner

Quoted from ducky

can we kick kkaltuu aswell please? talk about hitting 2 birds with 1 stoner

At this point you’re just reading my mind. Yes, please.

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from Fuxx

Scissors, b33p, same thing.

get rekt scissors

jakeowaty

Quoted from b33p

I literally forgot you existed, quell, and it’s fascinating to know your boner for me is still raging.

Don’t flatter yourself.

Quoted from Toast

Wonder what the leaders of unpopp and emone were thinking when they signed up.

That we’d apply to prem and see what other teams had applied. Once we saw the playoff teams we decided we’d give it a go.

That’s the reason, nothing more to it.

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

In my opinion DOSH and upp are better teams than biggus or MEGA.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »