Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Delta

Granary instead of process.
Swift instead of barnblitz.
No steel.
Swift is by far the best pl map.

Granary is like the ultimate stalemate map for highlander barring croissant, swift instead of barnblitz is okay and removing pretty much the only map where real 9v9 teams have an advantage over random 6v6 stack nations would be pretty dumb, especially considering Steel has been played for a long time and it’s the only map where you can have versatile and unique tactics. Unless you can come up with some new map that doesn’t completely blow, I don’t see a reason to remove Steel.

also swift is bad

Delta

GOALstar

Gpit is good enough for tactics. So many people hate steel as far as I can tell.

About granary, I’ve a good experience with it in HL. I don’t want to argue about it, but I think it’s a good map for HL.

SWIFT IZ DA BEST MEP HL!!!!!

irfx

EPA

Granary may be good only for sniper with a huntsman, for the rest it is another cp_stalemate, especially if opponents are close.

Asaaj

The only reason people hate Steel is because they can’t come up with good tactics (including myself). Apart from that it’s a great map and defines Highlander gameplay imo.

And yeah no Granary please. If you really wanted Croissant, playtest RC7. It added a few flanking routes on mid and stuff but last is almost untouched, so it still is as stalematey as it was before.

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from Asaaj

The only reason people hate Steel is because they can’t come up with good tactics (including myself). Apart from that it’s a great map and defines Highlander gameplay imo.

And yeah no Granary please. If you really wanted Croissant, playtest RC7. It added a few flanking routes on mid and stuff but last is almost untouched, so it still is as stalematey as it was before.

Just stop trying to use Level 3’s once you lose C on Steel and your life will be much less stressful and more useful on a broken class.

Asaaj

Good idea :D

kaidus

WiK?

Process in for gully. I’ve never seen or played an interesting highlander game on gullywash, literally never.

I’d rather play barnblitz than steel personally. Having two maps of each game-type seems completely arbitrary, especially if it’s determined that there aren’t two good maps for that game-type (or there are more than 2).

Also this isn’t highlander specific, but please seed teams in playoffs. In last years 6s nations cup there was some really awful clashes in the early rounds and it made for some very dull games later on when it should be heating up.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Just an update to let you know that we are reading this thread.

Captains will be announced tomorrow along with finalised maps and other rules.

Quoted from kaidus

Also this isn’t highlander specific, but please seed teams in playoffs. In last years 6s nations cup there was some really awful clashes in the early rounds and it made for some very dull games later on when it should be heating up.

The only reason England played Sweden so early is because they placed 2nd in their groups (I presume thats what you’re talking about).

Last edited by Permzilla,

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from kaidus

Process in for gully. I’ve never seen or played an interesting highlander game on gullywash, literally never.

I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on process, literally never.6s included
I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on steel, literally never.
I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on gpit, literally never. 6s included
I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on lakeside, literally never.
I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on upward, literally never.
I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on barnblitz, literally never.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Limp.

[…]

I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on process, literally never.6s included
I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on steel, literally never.
I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on gpit, literally never. 6s included
I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on lakeside, literally never.
I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on upward, literally never.
I’ve never seen or played an interesting game on barnblitz, literally never.

You play soldier, hating fun comes with the class

Last edited by Muuki,

Python

You should fix the news post, bazaar bargain isn’t under the list of banned items

Asaaj

Is that crap still broken?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Python

You should fix the news post, bazaar bargain isn’t under the list of banned items

Which newspost? It’s on the rule page, maybe I forgot to update the post or something.

Python

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Which newspost? It’s on the rule page, maybe I forgot to update the post or something.

http://etf2l.org/cups/highlander-nations-cup-2-home/

This one

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Python

[…]

http://etf2l.org/cups/highlander-nations-cup-2-home/

This one

Fixed, thanks.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »