Forum

[HL NC 2013] Feedback Thread

Created 17th June 2013 @ 13:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Please direct all your comments on what the map pool, the unlocks ruleset and the scheduling type should be to this thread!

The thread will be closely moderated and punishments given out relatively easily. Please keep it civil.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Bumped to go with the newspost.

irfx

EPA

Not directly about NC, but still – are there gonna be some cups before the tournament? To practise shit’n’all.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from irfx

Not directly about NC, but still – are there gonna be some cups before the tournament? To practise shit’n’all.

Nope, I’m sure there will be plenty of nations to find games against. There isn’t enough time to plan a cup beforehand.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Ditch barnblitz, it’s incredibly boring to play and watch, only 1% of the 9v9 community prefers it over any of the available maps to use in highlander and it’s basically decided on by who gets lucky on pushing last first

edit: also please no bo1 payload finals

Last edited by Muuki,

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Muuki

Ditch barnblitz, it’s incredibly boring to play and watch, only 1% of the 9v9 community prefers it over any of the available maps to use in highlander[…]

agreed

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Last nations cup, we experimented with a few maps (converge in particular). This season we wanted to have a more established map pool, while still being quite a large map pool.

Instead of “ditch barnblitz!”, perhaps what other map you would prefer? Bear in mind we are not playtesting this Nations Cup.

TviQ

ft.

remove barnblitz please shit fucking map

irfx

EPA

swiftwater > barnblitz

Apolloftw

Maybe swap Gravelpit for process.

Last edited by Apolloftw,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Swap Barnblitz for Process so there’s more than one 5CP map.

2x Payload (Badwater/Upward)
2x KOTH (Viaduct/Lakeside)
2x 5CP (Gullywash/Process)
2x Attack/Defend CP (Steel/Gravelpit)

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Swap Barnblitz for Process so there’s more than one 5CP map.

2x Payload (Badwater/Upward)
2x KOTH (Viaduct/Lakeside)
2x 5CP (Gullywash/Process)
2x Attack/Defend CP (Steel/Gravelpit)

This is a good map pool

Asaaj

I wish there was actually a decent CTF map, but the map pool is indeed good :P

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Though I’m sure people would disagree.

But with potential of a pick and ban system for weapons maybe not too far in the distance I would love to see the pick and ban system trailed at an event like this. In mixes it has gone well and I think it would be interesting to see in an event like this.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Jazz

Though I’m sure people would disagree.

But with potential of a pick and ban system for weapons maybe not too far in the distance I would love to see the pick and ban system trailed at an event like this. In mixes it has gone well and I think it would be interesting to see in an event like this.

might be nice but would have to be clear about what system is used.

also remove gravelpit please. swap gpit with process and swap barnblitz with swiftwater.

Last edited by quell,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »