Forum

Less Granary, perhaps?

Created 1st March 2013 @ 14:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

profix

FLANK

Luckily both opponents in the granary weeks dropped in our division. Granary free season – best ever!

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from quintosh

-lose mid
-have to play with 2 spies
/map

wat

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

-lose mid
-have to play with 2 spies
/map

koth_viaduct_proest
-the team without the point no longer gets spawn time advantages

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Spike Himself

Like TurboTabs said on mumble last night, “it seems the only reason we still have this map is because of its legacy”.

Dont listen to him and his lies.

Keep Granary, since there is no real replacement (fuck viaduct and the other shitty 5cp maps).

quintosh

wL.

i would rather have ashville than viaduct because with the forward hold on viaduct and the highground disadvantage on the hill there’s two ways you can push out, so either you run a spy to get picks on heavy classes or you stay in spawn for 40 seconds

edit: this is what i noticed in NA pugs and as people know NA tf2 players dont like to play tf2 as some would play cs and stall the whole game so it’s mostly spy attempting to stab the soldiers on the hill

Last edited by quintosh,

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Suggesting “pro” versions of granary would be more effective if you included a comprehensive list of changes.

frixx

LG

Quoted from Cauthon

Bring Gravelpit back

please, no

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from sidestep

[…]

Dont listen to him and his lies.

Keep Granary, since there is no real replacement (fuck viaduct and the other shitty 5cp maps).

This was in effect what I said on mumble at the time. Until such a time that a viable alternative that is enjoyable and plays well is presented, tested and agreed upon as being worthy then there really isnt much of a discussion to be had.

That said the proest version which goes some way to fix the spawn imbalances, the ability to shoot into spawns and a few other map exploit and play fixes would be a logical choice from the information I have received on it so far.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

season 15 confirmed for 100% granary.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Oh there already was one this season? Must’ve missed it. Maybe you can link to it?

this season? Who mentioned any seasons?

Last edited by cmd,

vani

Bully

Granary is best map

Indxyou

Quoted from vani

Granary is best map

onlinegamer_soldier is best map

kaidus

WiK?

Keep granary, get rid of snakewater!

In honesty though we should keep all maps, get gpit back and add viaduct in. Play 1 map a week vs 2 different opponents. YE?

edit: viaduct_pro

Last edited by kaidus,

atmo

bring back bazillion

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from cmd

[…]
this season? Who mentioned any seasons?

Oh sorry, I thought you were trying to be constructive :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »