Forum

[ETF2L] Site Updates Feedback

Created 20th October 2011 @ 21:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

The new favicon needs to be more distinctive. Envy made a nice one in the new banner thread:

http://etf2l.org/forum/feedback/topic-22830/page-3/?recent=410960#post-410955

Snyyppis

RLM

Can you change the drop down menus back to the way they were? You’ve combined the 6v6 and HL seasons under the ‘Leagues’ tab, and in doing so removed the possibility to easily have access to tables and fixtures…

Keep the seasons under separate tabs, please. If you lack room, just remove the utterly useless tabs like ‘Ladders’ and ‘Cups’.

Comedian

Quoted from Snyyppis

Can you change the drop down menus back to the way they were? You’ve combined the 6v6 and HL seasons under the ‘Leagues’ tab, and in doing so removed the possibility to easily have access to tables and fixtures…

Keep the seasons under separate tabs, please. If you lack room, just remove the utterly useless tabs like ‘Ladders’ and ‘Cups’.

i really agree with this, i really use the tables a LOT and hiding them away this far is really taking the piss

kaidus

WiK?

Yes plz.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

If you access the tables so often that one added click is a problem, why don’t you just bookmark the page?

This is part of our content overhaul. ETF2L’s been lacking a meaningful content structure, and it was making content management a pain in the ass.

A temporary inconvenience at worst, until the new site design comes along, which should solve our little menu problem.

Last edited by emb,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Can you make it so as well as the default S13 link there’s a S13 tables link? so:

S13 Home
S13 Tables
HL S3 Home
HL S3 Tables

something like that.

I don’t mind extra clicks too much, but the annoying thing is that the S13 page particularly has the video at the top there which sometimes causes a stuttering when my internet is being abused, yadda yadda
couple of extra links is probably much more of a compromise to both parties.

Last edited by Nymthae,

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from Nymthae

Can you make it so as well as the default S13 link there’s a S13 tables link? so:

S13 Home
S13 Tables
HL S3 Home
HL S3 Tables

Good idea. Done.

Snyyppis

RLM

Any chance you could bring the Season 13 matches above the Highlander matches on the front page. Right now there could be a prem game scheduled that would have no exposure.

I get that as a league you try to keep an unbiased view regarding 6v6 and HL, but Season 13 is simply in a much more interesting stage right now, with deciding games and play-offs coming up. And since there are fewer games to be played it would also be more convenient to put sixes first at the moment.

Septique

Quoted from Snyyppis

Any chance you could bring the Season 13 matches above the Highlander matches on the front page. Right now there could be a prem game scheduled that would have no exposure.

I get that as a league you try to keep an unbiased view regarding 6v6 and HL, but Season 13 is simply in a much more interesting stage right now, with deciding games and play-offs coming up. And since there are fewer games to be played it would also be more convenient to put sixes first at the moment.

+1

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

http://etf2l.org/leagues/

Shows season 15 instead of 17, is this just because there is no banner for s17?

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

The page hasn’t been updated in a while. Fixed.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2