Forum

Seasons on player profile

Created 27th September 2011 @ 11:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

dodgydogman

Panda

It would be really REALLY useful to have a history of the different seasons that a player has played in, similar to the season history that each team has, but it shows the different seasons, divisions and with which teams that the player has played in.

This is because it would make determining what division someone is in/ how well their career has been SO much faster. Instead of clicking on each team they have been in and checking the seasons that correspond with when they had joined, it would be one click for the whole history.

This would save lots of time, at least for me..

:D

For example, if you are playing in a divison vs a team which has very little, or no history (or if the roster changes), you are forced to check out the individual players , and when you have to check 6 players’ teams’ histories you suddenly have like a TRILLION tabs open and it gets really hectic.

Forsak3n

S

sign for etf2l web coder then

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

give me FTP login i will do :trollface:

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Forsak3n

sign for etf2l web coder then

This is a request forum, I put a request. If I knew how to code html, or was close to being able to code to that level, I would suggest a solution, but alas this is simply a request for a feature that I would love to see.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

All match history would be nicer.

trams

-><-

Hey! stop checking us out :/

But it would be a nice addition to the site.

Sketch

MM

I have to agree. That is probably the single most useful thing for new teams starting out. And people looking to recruit.

dougiie

CotC

I agree with the tobyy sounding guy ;)

Ash

cc//
cc//

+1 Someone implement this, its a huge timesaver for recruiting and gauging the ability of teams you dont know.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

sounds cool :p

flushy

P.O.P

blorg would have zero

Trane

As much as it pains me to say…..

Good idea Ziggy.

:(

dodgydogman