Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Trane

Implemented.

Sketch

MM

Don’t lie

Spike Himself

TC

Let’s just say this was to be implemented.. Would it just give a list of seasons during which the player in question was in a team? Or details on teams as well, or maybe just the amount of teams he was in during that season? Should it count mercing?

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from Spike Himself

Let’s just say this was to be implemented.. Would it just give a list of seasons during which the player in question was in a team? Or details on teams as well, or maybe just the amount of teams he was in during that season? Should it count mercing?

I didn’t check previous pages so I may say something that’s been said before.
But imo, it should be just like the Team Pages, where there is a drop down “+” for, say, Season 8, that if clicked gives the list of matches that team played in the season.
Should be the same with Player Pages, drop downs for cups/leagues he participated in (incl. mercing), and when you click it you see not the whole cups/leagues but only the games he played in, again, that should include merc’ing.

Spike Himself

TC

I forgot to add the most viable option; all games the player in question has played in, grouped by team/season?

Dummy

count mercing, always is some experience

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

I forgot to add the most viable option; all games the player in question has played in, grouped by team/season?

Season/Cup I guess, it’ll already show up the teamname/division after clicking on the “+”. Also it can be easier since its already implemented that way on Team Pages.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3