Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 19th September 2011 @ 02:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »

poxie

Quoted from M0re

[…]

I’ve never seen so flexible times, so what you whine about? 18-30cet thats beastly game times.

Adding six hours to the day to play these picky mainland Euros. That’s accommodation if I ever saw it.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

We never had problems scheduling vs “the wodka drinking people in the east”. Schedule first, then whine :)

In fact.. since they invented vodka, we owe them playing at their time.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

4 teams dropped already, hope this doesn’t continue.

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from WLL

[…]

best match times ever!

I’m surprised people actually played them in s9…

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Sideshow

4 teams dropped already, hope this doesn’t continue.

Make that 5 ;_;

Califax

dyn.

Well, better this way… First one has allready been replaced by a team on the waiting list.

kurt

trick17
trick17

Quoted from WLL

[…]

best match times ever!

To be fair Tomsk is CET +7 so they actually play you at 01:30 their time. Maybe they should switch it to 22:00 CET. Then they can play the games in the morning before heading off to work/school whatever… :)

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from kurt

[…]
To be fair Tomsk is CET +7 so they actually play you at 01:30 their time. Maybe they should switch it to 22:00 CET. Then they can play the games in the morning before heading off to work/school whatever… :)

maybe ppl from Tomsk shouldnt play @ euro leagues?

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]what about put all brits and spaniards in same div and leave euros/russians alone

“ohai im from uk and i can only play at midnight CET, play us or f*** off russian…”

Well I never mentioned timezones being a problem for me. We play at 8-10 league time which as an admin just stated is the regular time that people are expected to be able to play at. But overall, for availability and pings, it seems like the easier option. Especially as location was taken into consideration this season.

Trane

Quoted from trams

http://etf2l.org/teams/12441/

So this team isnt welcome?

Yeah, we’re in your div too and have to play them first.

They just sent me proposal for Saturday, says on our profile page we don’t play then. It’s a joke tbh.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

To be fair most Russian teams are fine for scheduling and those who play earlier we usually set them aside for a Sunday game. But only playing Saturday on weekends and not before 18.30 CET on weekdays is a bit ridiculous.

Sketch

MM

Russians. Trololololol.

Colt.

swimp

http://etf2l.ru/ go go go

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Yeah, we’re in your div too and have to play them first.

They just sent me proposal for Saturday, says on our profile page we don’t play then. It’s a joke tbh.

Don’t forget their English isn’t always great (and do people actually look at team profile pages anyway?). Be a bit lenient and try to work something out. Surely you can come to an agreement.

hans

Quoted from doks

Im sorry but did anyone of you already try to arrange the game against the “russians” ? Last season had 2 russian teams – had no problems arranging a match what so ever. Just dont be a dick and try to find the best solution for both teams and you will come to an agreement.

I had the same 2 russian teams, and unlike DG we had people who worked long hours during the week and had to put their kids to bed on weekends, making us absolutely unable to play officials before 20:30 cet. Trying to explain this to the russian teams lead to them flaming everyone and their grandmother in steam chat and me having to talk to admins every time. We got to play at reasonable times in the end, but it was a horrible pain in the ass.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »