Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 19th September 2011 @ 02:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Just a question, no need to start flaming.
What’s the reason you can’t play ie. 20cet? Do you have to work that late or?

doks

Im sorry but did anyone of you already try to arrange the game against the “russians” ? Last season had 2 russian teams – had no problems arranging a match what so ever. Just dont be a dick and try to find the best solution for both teams and you will come to an agreement.

Hist3rim

eZ

the devils rejects div1

Sketch

MM

such easy forums to troll. i’m off to find somewhere where my thread derailing talents are appreciated.

laerin

-9w-

I don’t understand why not just put all the eastern europenans/russians in the same sub div? There’s no harm in it.

AnimaL

Quoted from laerin

I don’t understand why not just put all the eastern europenans/russians in the same sub div? There’s no harm in it.

what about put all brits and spaniards in same div and leave euros/russians alone

“ohai im from uk and i can only play at midnight CET, play us or f*** off russian…”

Hellfish

Quoted from laerin

the etf2l iron curtain?

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]what about put all brits and spaniards in same div and leave euros/russians alone

“ohai im from uk and i can only play at midnight CET, play us or f*** off russian…”

chill out broyo

stvv

WUL

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]what about put all brits and spaniards in same div and leave euros/russians alone

midnight cet? the fuck are you on about?

my team is majority uk and has always been majority UK and we play 20.00 – 22.00-22.30 every game night, playing midnight CET isnt a UK problem its a specific team problem. So shh, thnx

nuts

Havent’s seen any rus team not being able to play at 21 CET. What are you all talking about? Ofc, it’s not convenient for some siberian lads, but who cares. If you join european league, you have to deal with it. Even 12 y.o douchebags understand this, i suppose.

Quoted from nuts

Havent’s seen any rus team not being able to play at 21 CET. What are you all talking about? Ofc, it’s not convenient for some siberian lads, but who cares. If you join european league, you have to deal with it. Even 12 y.o douchebags understand this, i suppose.

Back with got2 we had to play a russian team that wanted to play at 16:00CET. :D

trams

-><-

http://etf2l.org/teams/12441/

So this team isnt welcome?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from nuts

not all of them seem to understand. had a problem with some siberian rus who wanted to play at 17:00 cet.. the fuck is up with that? there is an asian league, why would they join etf2l?

WLL

Quoted from trams

best match times ever!

M0re

Quoted from trams

I’ve never seen so flexible times, so what you whine about? 18-30cet thats beastly game times.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »