PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 61 62 63 ... 74 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Like Casual said; it sounds like you’re watching a replay

Opti

REMOVE

Hi, I keep getting this error when game starts (by game I mean match) : Error: can’t find Settings in PREC.cfg

I tried reinstalling several times, didn’t fix, it’s in tf/custom/prec/addons/ right?

Last edited by Opti,

Opti

REMOVE

Quoted from Opti

Hi, I keep getting this error when game starts (by game I mean match) : Error: can’t find Settings in PREC.cfg

I tried reinstalling several times, didn’t fix, it’s in tf/custom/prec/addons/ right?

bump

AnimaL

make sure you dont have duplicate files in /tf/addons or /tf/cfg

Opti

REMOVE

Quoted from AnimaL

make sure you dont have duplicate files in /tf/addons or /tf/cfg

I don’t.

Spike Himself

TC

Unlikely, but does the account you use to run tf2 have access to the file? Really this would only happen if you logged in as a different user to install prec, but you never know I guess.

Did you perhaps do anything fancy to mount drives to different folders, or anything with windows’ version of symlinks? Assuming you are on windows that is..

rsz

Didn’t go through all 62 pages for this but is there a way to change the number of frags it takes for prec to make a mark in the killstreaks file?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from rsz

Didn’t go through all 62 pages for this but is there a way to change the number of frags it takes for prec to make a mark in the killstreaks file?

Don’t worry, you don’t need to read 62 pages for that. Just open the readme that comes with the download.

rsz

Figured something was missing, re-extracted the pack and got it thanks

blurr

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum and I’m from Asia. What brings me here today is to ask why P-REC crashes my Team Fortress 2. I’ve 1.Reinstalled TF2 2.Verify game files 3. reboot. None of them worked. I’ve seen many posts like these but no definite answer to them. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions as to what I should do. Thanks in advance.

Leif

For some reason my prec has stopped working for some time now. I have tried reinstall it but it doesnt load, how can I fix it?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from blurr

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum and I’m from Asia. What brings me here today is to ask why P-REC crashes my Team Fortress 2. I’ve 1.Reinstalled TF2 2.Verify game files 3. reboot. None of them worked. I’ve seen many posts like these but no definite answer to them. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions as to what I should do. Thanks in advance.

Remove all your configs (and make sure steam cloud sync doesnt put them back) and then try if that works. Also make sure you dont have any other plugins.

Which OS are you on?

Quoted from Leif

For some reason my prec has stopped working for some time now. I have tried reinstall it but it doesnt load, how can I fix it?

Do you get any errors about it in the console? If not, it probably means the file has moved. When was the last time it worked? What has changed since then?

What directory are your files in atm?

Leif

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Do you get any errors about it in the console? If not, it probably means the file has moved. When was the last time it worked? What has changed since then?

What directory are your files in atm?

Mmh it doesnt give any error. I put files in tf/addons/prec. Dont remember when it last worked, I just know that yesterday I found out it doesnt work

AnimaL

addons same as configs and huds need to go in /custom dir… say /tf/custom/prec/addons/prec.dll

so start with that

Leif

Quoted from AnimaL

addons same as configs and huds need to go in /custom dir… say /tf/custom/prec/addons/prec.dll

so start with that

Yeah sorry I wrote wrong but addons/prec is actually in custom

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 61 62 63 ... 74 Next »