Spike Himself

TC

typing in console works too

demo_gototick [..]
demo_pause
demo_resume
demo_togglepause
stopdemo

You can use host_timescale to fast-forward (faster than the max 6x that the demoui limits you to).

iBuild

Quoted from Morph

shift+f2 works too

Thanks man :)

iBuild

I seem to be stuck on my POv. How do I change to free camera or other people’s POVs?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from iBuild

I seem to be stuck on my POv. How do I change to free camera or other people’s POVs?

Are you retarded? It’s a POV demo for a reason. Because a POV demo is a POV demo of you. Because it’s called a POV demo. Get it? POV demo.

Valve added some (shitty) camera tools for movie making though.

AnimaL

Quoted from iBuild

you need sourcetv demo for that

kustom3

AwS
DA!

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]you need sourcetv demo for that

Actually… there’s a way to get partials stv-like povs from other players based on your own pov demo, thanks to this little program : http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1107048-Replayer-A-program-converting-.dem-files-into-TF2-Replays
Just pick the “common” folder when it asks you to pick a folder. This will convert any pov into a TF2 replay, and you’ll only be able to see what players close from you see. I don’t know if I’m clear so just give it a try. Remember it’s as good as any stv demo to catch cheaters, only really obvious stuff can be caught with this tool.

Quazzy

So i installed prec yesterday (for the first time ever) and decided to do a lobby just to test it out.After the game i tried to open/watch it via demoui and my game crashes and a message pops up saying “bad inline model number 27″.I dont really now what it does so can anyone help me please??I would like to watch the demos i record :/ in fact cant watch any demo that i recorder excluding prec wtf

Last edited by Quazzy,

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Quazzy

So i installed prec yesterday (for the first time ever) and decided to do a lobby just to test it out.After the game i tried to open/watch it via demoui and my game crashes and a message pops up saying “bad inline model number 27″.I dont really now what it does so can anyone help me please??I would like to watch the demos i record :/

Sometimes TF2 hates us and demos are corrupted. Nothing you can do about…

Zach

I put it in the correct file, but when I start up tf2 It says error replay system? any advice?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Replay system and demos should be two different things.

Have you tried recording a demo with p-rec, disregarding that error message?

Zach

I haven’t, but it also wont allow me to enter any of the prec commands into the console

Zach

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=150549964
this is the screen shot of the error. not a virus I promise

iBuild

Hey guys. I’ve been having problems while viewing my demo. When I view the demo my fov is looking in the wrong direction. If I hold MOUSE1 (Left Click) I can manually look around, but this is no use to me. How can I fix this problem?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from iBuild

Hey guys. I’ve been having problems while viewing my demo. When I view the demo my fov is looking in the wrong direction. If I hold MOUSE1 (Left Click) I can manually look around, but this is no use to me. How can I fix this problem?

Are you sure this is a POV demo?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 60 61 62 ... 74 Next »