Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 74 Next »

lolage

TSPAG

Okay new problem, this new, 1.3.1, doesn’t work for me…I downloaded da file and extracted it…and copied everything to addon folder in TF folder…and it doesn’t work!

So anyone, any suggestions?!

“Doin’ your mom”

doin your mom?

Qun

GoT<3

=3

Orange

KORE
element //

I have time to make new version.
tell me what features make for new version.

jason

PHX

I’d like to be able to set the target folder for the demos and screen shots to be on a different drive.

Cheers.

marn

I’d like to be able to set the target folder for the demos and screen shots to be on a different drive.

Cheers.

Yeah that different folder for demos would be nice:D

Also can ya find out why it doesn’t work for me…thx

“Doin’ your mom”

Realpenguin

Got another problem, when trying to watch a gravelpit demo the game crash with an error saying it cannot read memory or something. Maybe it’s because there was a tournament restart in the middle of the game?

i’m getting something similar to this.
i tested it out on a pub and a pug yesterday with prec_mode 3 using 1.3.1 and most of them give that “cannot read memory” error.

if i join a server, the demo it records works fine. it seems like the demos that give the error are ones taken where the server changed maps while i was connected to the server.

any potential fix for this? and is there any way to watch those “messed up” demos?

xtala

Cheers.

I can’t really see how that would be usefull.
If you wanna watch the demo’s (or make them into .avi’s or w/e) they have to be in the default folder anyway.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Ahh my game keeps crashing when I try to load up a demo.I have disabled the multicore rendering option and the demo is from yesterday…

gryzor

I can’t really see how that would be usefull.
If you wanna watch the demo’s (or make them into .avi’s or w/e) they have to be in the default folder anyway.

It kind of sucks when you have a 80gb SSD-drive and it’s almost full, then worry about an extra 1gb of demos each week.

So, I can _REALLY_ see how this would be useful.

Orange

KORE
element //

Ahh my game keeps crashing when I try to load up a demo.I have disabled the multicore rendering option and the demo is from yesterday…

gravelpit or prec_mode 3?
i found bug will try fix it soon

tesco

mrp.

me too, but my prec setup is prec_mode 2 and the map is fastlane :/

Orange

KORE
element //

me too, but my prec setup is prec_mode 2 and the map is fastlane :/

this bug shows up after “rcon changelevel” when demo is recording (gravelpit and prec_mode)

jason

PHX

It kind of sucks when you have a 80gb SSD-drive and it’s almost full, then worry about an extra 1gb of demos each week.

So, I can _REALLY_ see how this would be useful.

yeah +1, space on an SSD is at a premium especially when my entire steam applications folder will be there. Getting the demos on to my 1TB data drive would help me out and save a lot of messing about.

Nyctal

CdC

is there any way to put the teams name into the name of the demo?

Mordi

≧◡≦

it monitors your kill streaks by it self?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 74 Next »