Shutter doors

Created 2nd October 2014 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

Quoted from Raptor

[…]

I have somtimes this problem aswell

I thought it was normal for gully to sometimes too this..

cirlo

cirlo

same problem on badlands! Someone should mail eric reporting all these glitches and bugs that are coming out with the last few updates + the invisibilty of some players (even enemies sometime…)

Last edited by cirlo,

Kaneco

Quoted from cirlo

same problem on badlands! Someone should mail eric reporting all these glitches and bugs that are coming out with the last few updates + the invisibilty of some players (even enemies sometime…)

“someone should do this…”

Why dont you do it instead of waiting for everyone else to do it?

azn

Quoted from moursi

I get that problem on gully as well

Fuxx

REMOVE

When I play payload maps the explosions at the end of a round are all jittery and laggy looking. The debris is still in the air visually but when I walk around I bump into invisible stuff.

Definitively related. wow.

Nublar

kanye

I’ve noticed the “slowly” opening door problem on gullywash aswell, and the same on badwater, when you cap last, the debris are falling in slowmotion, very strange.

maidos

death animation is sometimes unusually slow especially when he gets backstabbed/hs. reported this to valve not sure if they care(not)

Last edited by maidos,

Got bug with slow explosion aswell but its not a problem. I have submited the bugged door in game but they probably dont care :/

LaMqTa

fenneks

Same here! In bulgaria! :D

Same bug in cp_steel

Kengur

Well this bug appear pretty much on all maps. It’s safe to assume volvo did this nerf on the cyclops after all… hehe

ozzi

It was on the old logjam im pretty sure

ozzi

Its fixed in the new version of logjam i think

Kengur

Do we have new upgradable doors? May be f2p and p2w versions of the doors are in order?

Xearo

GTD

I had this for 2 weeks or so, on some shutter doors but not others. Tried a lot of different fixes but found no solution, but it magically fixed itself in the last few days. :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »