Forum

Shutter doors

Created 2nd October 2014 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Hey lads

How do I fix the freaking shutter doors on badlands ? They are opening very slow and its a major disadvantage for me. The problem is only with badlands. Before trying to blame me for not searching I’d like to say that I tried to search the solution for this problem but without succes. Thx for answer in advance ;)

hr

I believe ping affects how quickly shutter doors open unless you’re having a different issue.

Edit: Only badlands? Well maybe verify game cache to make sure your badlands map is downloaded properly?

Last edited by hr,

deathyy

Open't

I was getting this too, some days it was happening to me, other days to other people in my team and not me. Very strange…

I eliminated ping immediately. I tried it on many servers but ping just dont affect it. Game cache is good idea, I will try it as soon as possible but it is only on badlands. I tried for myself other doors on other maps and only badlands were causing problems. But still thanks for the tips guys :)

.zero

-chess-

I have the same problem since last map, but basicially on all maps.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Began happening to me on all maps not long after thew new p-rec got released.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

i got the same problem

Tritone

Quoted from Fuxx

Began happening to me on all maps not long after thew new p-rec got released.

or the very moment some update hit that you didn’t notice

Integrity of game cache did not helped and I noticed the same problem on granary but its worse. Sometimes when the doors are closing the rest of the view from or to the house turns to white and then I cant see anything through. The doors are opening and closing at random speeds which is the biggest problem. Could it cause some fps config, graphics card configuration or even movement prediction ?

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Our demo has the same problem.

Vitilumi

tbd

Valve pls. Every fix on one thing worsens everything else.

I am getting scared, those doors on granary caused me a lot of problems and whats better another 2 teammates got same problem

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I got a different problem where the doors stay closed even when they are open. Usually that Gullywash lobby door ;___;

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

I get that problem on gully as well

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from Admirable

I got a different problem where the doors stay closed even when they are open. Usually that Gullywash lobby door ;___;

I have somtimes this problem aswell

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »