Forum

F2's SourceMod plugins / Accuracy/MedicStats

Created 1st November 2013 @ 20:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 Next »

F2

Danmark

The SourceMod Team decided to make a change in the latest snapshot version of SourceMod that breaks all plugins that log something to the game log. I updated my plugins to fix the issue.

SupStats2 v2.2.2
LogsTF v2.2.3
MedicStats v1.3.2
– Fixed plugins not working with the latest snapshot version of SourceMod

Oddish

Hi F2,

I’m having an issue with supstats2.smx and medstats.smx. When I add them in…my server will not start up. However when I take them out and just have the logs.smx in there, it starts up fine. It’s these two plugin files that are causing the issue. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Oddish

F2

Danmark

Quoted from Oddish

Do you have any suggestions?

I added Oddish on Steam. It turned out his server was running an old version of SourceMod. Updating to 1.6.2-dev+4560 solved the problem.

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Can you make logs reset if mp_tournament_restart is executed?

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from Alfie

If you want to restart the game and start a new log, do this:
rcon exec etf2l.cfg

Last edited by feeling,

F2

Danmark

Quoted from Alfie

The logs uploaded by LogsTF handles mp_tournament_restart correctly. If you think otherwise, please show me a log on logs.tf that contains the mp_tournament_restart command.

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from F2

[…]

The logs uploaded by LogsTF handles mp_tournament_restart correctly. If you think otherwise, please show me a log on logs.tf that contains the mp_tournament_restart command.

Just realised the server I was playing on must have been using TFTrue, not sure if that is the same

F2

Danmark

Quoted from Alfie

Just realised the server I was playing on must have been using TFTrue, not sure if that is the same

Ah. It is not the same! :)

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Is it possible to implement heals done with crossbow?

feeling

ist doof

I recently played on the Tryhardbrigade DM server, which uses your damage based regen. It felt like the current 0.5 ratio implementation doesn’t give you enough HP, especially as Soldier. I would argue that the damage per kill+assist is below 200 at average, considering kills don’t always occur on full HP targets and the max HP of classes ranges from 125-200. Also, damage won’t get cleaned up every time, leaving you with the lower HP regen for kills. Maybe soap_dmg_heal_ratio “0.66” or a lower value combined with some soap_kill_heal_ratio would solve this problem.

Last edited by feeling,

CHERRY

Quoted from feeling

I recently played on the Tryhardbrigade DM server, which uses your damage based regen. It felt like the current 0.5 ratio implementation doesn’t give you enough HP, especially as Soldier. I would argue that the damage per kill+assist is below 200 at average, considering kills don’t always occur on full HP targets and the max HP of classes ranges from 125-200. Also, damage won’t get cleaned up every time, leaving you with the lower HP regen for kills. Maybe soap_dmg_heal_ratio “0.66” or a lower value combined with some soap_kill_heal_ratio would solve this problem.

I don’t think plugin’s configuration is revelant in this thread :]

Last edited by CHERRY,

F2

Danmark

Quoted from MARS^

Is it possible to implement heals done with crossbow?

That is already included. But perhaps you are asking to see how much heals is done with crossbow vs how much heals is done with medigun?

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from F2

[…]

That is already included. But perhaps you are asking to see how much heals is done with crossbow vs how much heals is done with medigun?

Yes, that’s what I was trying to say. I want to see it in the logs :)

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from CHERRY

I don’t think plugin’s configuration is revelant in this thread :]

It actually is because F2 recommends something and naturally people like you adopt it without thinking too much about it. So if F2 – the source of this plugin modification – changes his proposed default value or adds that you should experiment with the configuration, it might ultimately achieve what I was aiming for.

F2

Danmark

Quoted from feeling

I recently played on the Tryhardbrigade DM server, which uses your damage based regen. It felt like the current 0.5 ratio implementation doesn’t give you enough HP, especially as Soldier. (…) Maybe soap_dmg_heal_ratio “0.66” or a lower value combined with some soap_kill_heal_ratio would solve this problem.

You can give feedback to Tryhardbrigade’s config in their thread: http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topic-22597/page-12/

Last edited by F2,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 Next »