Forum

F2's SourceMod plugins / Accuracy/MedicStats

Created 1st November 2013 @ 20:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »

looseyleftie

A Dillion

In the last week or so, maybe a little more, my server’s not been uploading logs automatically to logs.tf. It used to do this before, and I’ve tried reinstalling the Logs plugin on the server, but it’s still not working. Help plz? :C

ash

(Legend)
:D

Is the plugin actually running? Check via rcon sm plugins list and rcon sm plugins info #

Do you have the credentials for the logs.tf API entered into some cfg file on your server?

looseyleftie

A Dillion

Ah, apparently the plugin is not loaded- but trying to load it in console tells me the file cannot be opened.

I have the logs.tf API in the server.cfg for upload- as I had it uploading before.

F2

Danmark

Quoted from looseyleftie

Ah, apparently the plugin is not loaded- but trying to load it in console tells me the file cannot be opened.

Hm, it’s weird that it suddenly stopped working. Try these things:

1. Check that logstf.smx exists on the FTP in /addons/sourcemod/plugins/
2. Check that the cURL extension is loaded: rcon sm exts list
3. Check for any error logs on the FTP in /addons/sourcemod/logs/
4. Make sure you are running the 1.6 branch of SM: rcon sm version
5. If the LogsTF plugin is still not loading, add me on Steam.

looseyleftie

A Dillion

Quoted from F2

4. Make sure you are running the 1.6 branch of SM: rcon sm version

Ah, okay, my sourcemod version is 1.7- I think I updated that when STV and sourcemod stopped working in conjunction on the server after an update a while back- would changing it back to 1.6 be fine for everything?

F2

Danmark

Quoted from looseyleftie

would changing it back to 1.6 be fine for everything?

Not necessarily. But 1.7 is a development branch and is considered unstable.

It’s worth a shot, but you should explore the other possibilities first.

looseyleftie

A Dillion

Quoted from F2

3. Check for any error logs on the FTP in /addons/sourcemod/logs/

My sourcemod folder on the FTP doesn’t even contain a logs folder.

F2

Danmark

Quoted from looseyleftie

My sourcemod folder on the FTP doesn’t even contain a logs folder.

Try opening /sourcemod/configs/core.cfg and check that
1. Logging is set to “on”
2. LogMode is set to “daily”

Also try creating the directory (logs) yourself and restart the server – check that SourceMod is now writing log files to the directory.

looseyleftie

A Dillion

Quoted from F2

Also try creating the directory (logs) yourself and restart the server – check that SourceMod is now writing log files to the directory.

Okay yeah, having made the directory, logs are being written to it- should I ready up teams, mess around for a few minutes and make a team win to see what error logs come up with regards to logs not being uploaded?

F2

Danmark

Quoted from looseyleftie

Okay yeah, having made the directory, logs are being written to it

You just need to check that the LogsTF plugin is loaded:
rcon sm plugins list

If it is loaded, it will most likely work.
If it is not loaded, then check the logs directory for errors related to LogsTF.

should I ready up teams, mess around for a few minutes and make a team win to see what error logs come up with regards to logs not being uploaded?

This will not work, since logs.tf doesn’t support logs containing only one player. If you want to test it, you need two players to shoot each other and cap some points.

looseyleftie

A Dillion

Quoted from F2

This will not work, since logs.tf doesn’t support logs containing only one player. If you want to test it, you need two players to shoot each other and cap some points.

Okay, so I know the plugin’s unloaded, and messing about with a friend for a few rounds got these error logs:

L 10/24/2014 – 17:49:01: SourceMod error session started
L 10/24/2014 – 17:49:01: Info (map “koth_ramjam_b8b”) (file “errors_20141024.log”)
L 10/24/2014 – 17:49:01: [SM] Native “WriteFile” reported: Invalid file handle 22 (error 1)
L 10/24/2014 – 17:49:01: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin “logstf.smx”:
L 10/24/2014 – 17:49:01: [SM] [0] Line 307, ..f2stocks.inc::CopyFile()
L 10/24/2014 – 17:49:01: [SM] [1] Line 602, logstf.sp::UploadLog()
L 10/24/2014 – 17:49:01: [SM] [2] Line 363, logstf.sp::Timer_UploadPartialLog()

F2

Danmark

Check that /tf/logs/ exists on the FTP.

looseyleftie

A Dillion

Quoted from F2

Check that /tf/logs/ exists on the FTP.

It does, and logs are written to it- but I have to upload them to logs.tf manually.

F2

Danmark

If any of these files exist, try deleting them, and check if that fixes the problem:
– /tf/logs/logstf.log
– /tf/logs/logstf-partial.log

If that doesn’t work, try installing SM 1.6.3+dev4582 (instead of SM 1.7).

looseyleftie

A Dillion

Deleting those files didn’t work, but reverting to 1.6.3 did- thanks very much for your help c:

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »