Quoted from Maffi

[…]

Other games that allow higher fov aswell :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I’m actually thinking about moving to QuakeLive if this won’t work :D

Crafz

Quoted from Guyyst

[…]

I’m actually thinking about moving to QuakeLive if this won’t work :D

Planing to move on. Games kill my time. Then again, I’m a real pro at killing time,

Last edited by Crafz,

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
I get where he is coming from thou. He probably realizes that he might get banned. And well, there are other games out there.

Animal told that I had 2 months before I would get banned. Then this means that I’ve got time almost for a full season!!!!

And then I quit TF2 for Dota 2 .

Dennia

FAINT

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]
Animal told that I had 2 months before I would get banned. Then this means that I’ve got time almost for a full season!!!!

Mirelin can i have all your hats

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from Dennia

[…]

Mirelin can i have all your hats

Negative!

alba

duplo

mirelin if you quit tf2 you make me sad :(

Dennia

FAINT

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

Negative!

Mirelin confirmed hat jew

Might follow the path of the mirelin

doks

yeah fov 90 makes me hate the game. i know i played with it before the plugin.. but that doesnt mean i want to go back now…
if you would win in a lottery have the year of your life spending it all on crazy shit… you wouldnt want to go back to your day job now would you ?
So its understandable why everyone who used it for the FOV is now sad/mad whatever.
If you didnt try it.. you wont get it. Going down to fov90 from 110 in my case feels like someone just changed your complete setup, sensitivity, your mouse and lowered host timescale. The game feels so horrible.. i`m yet to have a decent game as my main class… but i have the wierd feeling that this might also be the last time i play it. Unless i try Anakins magic :P

almightybob

.ps

Is changing .dlls not pretty much taking the express train to VAC ban city? :S

AnAkkk

Quoted from almightybob

Is changing .dlls not pretty much taking the express train to VAC ban city? :S

You’re not changing dlls. The dll doesn’t exist.

almightybob

.ps

OK…

Is putting in new .dlls not pretty much taking the express train to VAC ban city? :S

Heck

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

+1

AnAkkk

Quoted from almightybob

OK…

Is putting in new .dlls not pretty much taking the express train to VAC ban city? :S

Doesn’t make any difference, it just depends whether Valve adds the file signature to their VAC database or not.

Kemor

So basically this thing gives me bigger possibility of getting banned than OP?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 52 53 54 ... 61 Next »