Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 61 Next »

Carlos Kaiser

Why fov_desired is limited to 130? I can’t imagine it being an engine limitation.

nibo

elev8
eerie

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

Why fov_desired is limited to 130? I can’t imagine it being an engine limitation.

I think you can see through walls at 140

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from nibo

[…]
I think you can see through walls at 140

Was the previous plugin banned only because of that? If valve were ok about fov above 90 they would’ve implemented it themselves.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Arbitrary limitation I put in myself, it seemed a reasonable limit so people with 5:4 can still get a decent fov without allowing 16:9 guys to exploit it.

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from Casual

[…]

Arbitrary limitation I put in myself, it seemed a reasonable limit so people with 5:4 can still get a decent fov without allowing 16:9 guys to exploit it.

So you intentionally limited the possibilities of your exploit plugin so that some people won’t juice even more out of it?

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

[…]
So you intentionally limited the possibilities of your exploit plugin so that some people won’t juice even more out of it?

thats a reason for the 130 limit i guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0fnXN2Feh4

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

[…]

Yes? Your posts seems rather aggressive, is there a problem?

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Casual

[…]

Yes? Your posts seems rather aggressive, is there a problem?

He probably wanted wallhack, and got disappointed that You limited it
Either way. I don’t really see how that could be a problem, having it limited to 130. Filters out the “wallhackers” and still allows for a proper fov on all resolutions

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I’m getting kicked from servers because “Secure Connection Failed, A connection to Steam VAC Servers could not be made”. Could this be related to “-insecure”?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from fraac

I’m getting kicked from servers because “Secure Connection Failed, A connection to Steam VAC Servers could not be made”. Could this be related to “-insecure”?

Unrelated.

phx

cmrd

Thanks for the plugin, I love all of it.

Arcticcu

If an admin reads this, I propose that this plugin is at the very least forbidden in Highlander. I don’t think I even need to explain how having +40 fov makes it harder to get kills for a certain class (SPOILER ALERT: IT’S >>>>>SPY<<<<<<), and as this is obviously something valve didn't intend, I don't think it should be allowed.

Last edited by Arcticcu,

maukkaaa

Quoted from Arcticcu

If an admin reads this, I propose that this plugin is at the very least forbidden in Highlander. I don’t think I even need to explain how having +40 fov makes it harder to get kills for a certain class, and as this is obviously something valve didn’t intend, I don’t think it should be allowed.

rofl

Arcticcu

Quoted from maukkaaa

[…]

rofl

mad cos cheating

maukkaaa

Quoted from Arcticcu

[…]
mad cos cheating

your basically saying im cheating for using something everyone can use

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 61 Next »