OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 61 Next »

Bonkers

i got perma banned from multiplay servers because of this plugin

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Setsul

Well it just would have been a lot easier if not everyone in this league knew about how to abuse this plugin. People are lazy and most of them have no c++ knowledge.

Your blowing this entire issue way out of proportion purely for the sake of your argument.

Hallow

P.O.P

But if people start adding cvars and abuse the plugin, will VAC ban everyone who use the plugin or the people who use certain over-the-line cvars?

Limp.

EPA

Everyone

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Bonkers

Have you contacted an admin about this? Any records of the ban?

Quoted from Hallow

But if people start adding cvars and abuse the plugin, will VAC ban everyone who use the plugin or the people who use certain over-the-line cvars?

No, VAC bans will only apply to those versions which actually cheat (since the checksum of the .dll will be different)

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Bonkers

Quoted from Casual

[…]
Have you contacted an admin about this? Any records of the ban?

Your ban record. I had a chat with Parva (guy who manages the multiplay pub servers) and he said you were banned because of matching the IP of a cheater. He also said he was cool with the plugin.

I suggest you take the issue up with http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/team-fortress-2them instead[/url].

Parva4

Bah, couldn’t find the login details for my original account. Anyway, as stated above this account was banned as it was an IP match with another account that was banned earlier for aimbot. The response to your ban protest to us detailed the Steam account that was originally banned, along with the supporting demo to prove.

Bonkers

Quoted from Parva4

Bah, couldn’t find the login details for my original account. Anyway, as stated above this account was banned as it was an IP match with another account that was banned earlier for aimbot. The response to your ban protest to us detailed the Steam account that was originally banned, along with the supporting demo to prove.

(Got the dates wrong) i didnt even live where i am till the 1st of jan and since then i play tf2 maybe twice a week, i didnt have my pc until 21st of jan and i couldnt play tf2 on my dads as it has no gpu. what about dynamic ip addresses? i have never hacked on tf2 or on any other game and this ban is completely uncalled for. banning someone simply because their ip address are the same at different time is bullshit, simply because he got a new ip and i got his old one is really shitty grounds for a ban.

also casual sorry bout that, since the reason for my ban was simply bypass i thought it meant the insecure bypass that the plugin does, as im not really familiar with coding i not sure if the server gets logs or anything

Last edited by Bonkers,

onv

I installed the latest version ; installed it into my addons folder and the game doesn’t want to launch the plugin.

I tried to unload the plugin it says “Unable to unload plugin “addons/OpenPlugin”, not found”

And when I try to load it
plugin_load
] plugin_load Openplugin
]
No valid signature found for Openplugin.dll
Unable to load plugin “Openplugin”

Last edited by onv,

george

Quoted from onv

I installed the latest version ; installed it into my addons folder and the game doesn’t want to launch the plugin.

I tried to unload the plugin it says “Unable to unload plugin “addons/OpenPlugin”, not found”

And when I try to load it
plugin_load
] plugin_load Openplugin
]
No valid signature found for Openplugin.dll
Unable to load plugin “Openplugin”

The thing is there is something up with the latest version (from github) most likely because Anakin was trying to make it compatible with Linux or something (I’m not entirely sure). Anyways get yourself the latest version from rghost. It works just fine. Also make sure that you have -insecure thingy on. Good luck.

AnAkkk

Quoted from george

[…]The thing is there is something up with the latest version (from github) most likely because Anakin was trying to make it compatible with Linux or something (I’m not entirely sure). Anyways get yourself the latest version from rghost. It works just fine. Also make sure that you have -insecure thingy on. Good luck.

The latest version from github should work. The above error shows that he doesn’t have -insecure.

george

Quoted from AnAkkk

The latest version from github should work. The above error shows that he doesn’t have -insecure.

Nope. It’s not working. The version from rghost works 100% but not the one published @github.

List of errors:
error C3861: ‘LoadFunc’: identifier not found C:UsersgeorgeDesktopOpenPlugin-masterOpenPlugin-mastersrcdllmain.cpp 155 1 OpenPlugin
error C3861: ‘UnloadFunc’: identifier not found C:UsersgeorgeDesktopOpenPlugin-masterOpenPlugin-mastersrcdllmain.cpp 159 1 OpenPlugin

AnAkkk

Quoted from george

[…]Nope. It’s not working. The version from rghost works 100% but not the one published @github.

List of errors:
error C3861: ‘LoadFunc’: identifier not found C:UsersgeorgeDesktopOpenPlugin-masterOpenPlugin-mastersrcdllmain.cpp 155 1 OpenPlugin
error C3861: ‘UnloadFunc’: identifier not found C:UsersgeorgeDesktopOpenPlugin-masterOpenPlugin-mastersrcdllmain.cpp 159 1 OpenPlugin

Ah, you’re compiling it yourself?

I forgot to push some changes, it should now compile on windows.

george

Quoted from AnAkkk

Ah, you’re compiling it yourself?

I forgot to push some changes, it should now compile on windows.

Now it won’t even launch. It freezes on startup.

AnAkkk

Quoted from george

[…]Now it won’t even launch. It freezes on startup.

Are you compiling it yourself? How are you loading it?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 61 Next »