Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 61 Next »

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

I know what the features are, but not all of them are relevant/needed/wanted in a league setting. I’d personally like to see some elaboration, discussion and promotion of that, in addition to hykleri just stating how great it is :P

tftrue_tv_delaymapchange
This CVar will delay the map change depending of tv_delay value when SourceTV is enabled. This way the spectators will not miss the end of the match.
You should use “changelevel” right after you finished the current map and the map will changes depending of tv_delay value.
A message will be printed in the chat every 30 seconds announcing in how much time the map will change. Default is 1 (enabled).

tftrue_tv_autorecord
This CVar will turn on auto STV recording when both teams are ready in tournament mode. It will stops when the win conditions are reached. Default is 1 (enabled).

THIS

AnAkkk

Yesterday’s update:
– Fixed bots breaking tftrue_unlockable_weapons, tftrue_no_hats and tftrue_no_misc
– Demos recorded by tftrue_tv_autorecord while now have underscores instead of spaces in their name, around the team names
– Added tftrue_jumpducked to toggle the jump while ducked feature, as some people think it provides an advantage

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from AnAkkk

– Added tftrue_jumpducked to toggle the jump while ducked feature, as some people think it provides an advantage

i dont even

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

nice, good update.

@Spike
last version of TFTrue allowed you to jump while ducked, which normally isn’t possible. After asking ETF2L-Admins about using it in Officials, it was stated that the opponent would have to agree, which would have made usage on ETF2L really impractical.

-slate

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quite frankly, sometimes it might give an advantage. It makes your hitbox smaller, and if you can just keep on jumping without letting go of +duck occasionally your hitbox will constantly be smaller.

AnimaL

gl to snipers trying to find hitbox if u use this :DD

AnAkkk

Quoted from Rake

Quite frankly, sometimes it might give an advantage. It makes your hitbox smaller, and if you can just keep on jumping without letting go of +duck occasionally your hitbox will constantly be smaller.

You can do the same thing by just holding jump first and duck after…?

doks

why cant i upload TFTrue.so to the server? -_- Its linux and it uploads only TFTrue.vdf

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

No reason not to duck :>

I know it’s been asked before but is it possible to get STV recording + STV delay (and maybe tf2logs support) as a standalone?

And yes I do have everything else disabled but it’s really annoying to have lots of cvars disabled/locked. Like sv_cheats for example, which can be very useful while practicing rollouts etc. Or just having fun sometimes.

Other than that, thanks! Really like the plugin.

konr

Quoted from AnimaL

gl to snipers trying to find hitbox if u use this :DD

This. I played on a TFTrue serv a few weeks back and shots were weirrrd as fuck.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

oh god, please don’t go spreading that having TFTrue installed messes with hitboxes or anything related to hit registration.

Animal was reffering to finding the hitbox on someone, as Rake mentioned, who could jump repeatedly while crouching. Which imho isnt an issue.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from slate

oh god, please don’t go spreading that having TFTrue installed messes with hitboxes or anything related to hit registration.

Animal was reffering to finding the hitbox on someone, as Rake mentioned, who could jump repeatedly while crouching. Which imho isnt an issue.

And bunnyhopping would most likely be banned in league matches, so why bother?

konr

Quoted from slate

I wouldn’t know the details, it’s just what I experienced.

Hai.

I think tftrue makes servers crash after the update. Mine crashed 5 times, removed tftrue and it worked.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 61 Next »