Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 54 55 56 ... 61 Next »

sλayeR

Quoted from AnAkkk

Please try this new version instead, let me know if everything works :)

http://tftrue.esport-tools.net/beta/

Installed the new files and it seems that it worked! Thanks for the fix mate!

Last edited by sλayeR,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Beta fixed it for me.

AnAkkk

Thanks for testing :)

Update (4.56):
– Fixed crash on map change
– Fixed various possible issues with logs (e.g. heal on hit showing when it shouldn’t)

AnAkkk

I’ve had reports that there are still some crashes related to tftrue_restorestats for some people. Is anyone else affected and able to provide a crash dump?

Anus Stretcher

I’ve got this little problem that the logs are lumped together. Like this. I dont have the “upload logs every round” thing enabled. When I play a lobby in TF2C the same logs that are uploaded by TF2C are fine. Why is that?

Using v4.56 for windows.

Last edited by Anus Stretcher,

AnAkkk

Quoted from Anus Stretcher

I’ve got this little problem that the logs are lumped together. Like this. I dont have the “upload logs every round” thing enabled. When I play a lobby in TF2C the same logs that are uploaded by TF2C are fine. Why is that?

Using v4.56 for windows.

Could you explain me what happened exactly?
e.g. Map #1 was xxx and tournament mode was on/off, the log was/was not uploaded
Map #2 was xxx and tournament mode was on/off, the log was/was not uploaded

Was the log uploaded twice to the same logid on logs.tf?

Anus Stretcher

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Could you explain me what happened exactly?
e.g. Map #1 was xxx and tournament mode was on/off, the log was/was not uploaded
Map #2 was xxx and tournament mode was on/off, the log was/was not uploaded

Was the log uploaded twice to the same logid on logs.tf?

Map #1 pl_barnblitz_pro4, tournament mode on, the log was uploaded: TF2C log / My log. Both logs uploaded are the same, nothing wrong here.

Map #2 pl_badwater, tournament mode on, the log was uploaded: TF2C log / My log. As you see the logs differ. TF2C log is fine but “my” log is a combination of the log from the previous map and this map.

This have happened multiple other times. Both when I played through TF2C and not. It goes on like that forever. Map #1 is ok, #2 is combination of one and two, #3 is a combination of one, two and three and so on. If I restart the server the first log is fine and after that it starts adding them.

Here is my server.cfg if that is of interest.

Last edited by Anus Stretcher,

AnAkkk

Quoted from Anus Stretcher

[…]

Map #1 pl_barnblitz_pro4, tournament mode on, the log was uploaded: TF2C log / My log. Both logs uploaded are the same, nothing wrong here.

Map #2 pl_badwater, tournament mode on, the log was uploaded: TF2C log / My log. As you see the logs differ. TF2C log is fine but “my” log is a combination of the log from the previous map and this map.

This have happened multiple other times. Both when I played through TF2C and not. It goes on like that forever. Map #1 is ok, #2 is combination of one and two, #3 is a combination of one, two and three and so on. If I restart the server the first log is fine and after that it starts adding them.

Here is my server.cfg if that is of interest.

The problem is that it doesn’t close the log at the end of the first map. I can’t see why this is happening though. Do you have any other plugins installed?

EDIT: I made some changes to the log detection yesterday, you could check if that fixed the issue:
http://tftrue.esport-tools.net/beta/

Last edited by AnAkkk,

zoob

Change sv_log_onefile to 0.

AnAkkk

Quoted from zoob

Change sv_log_onefile to 0.

Indeed, I missed that. It’ll prevent the plugin from creating a new log.
Unrelated, you might want to check these updaterate limits, they’re quite bad :)

Would be nice if some people could try the beta version and tell me that everything works fine.

AnAkkk

I will remove tftrue_scope_hsdelay in the next update if none gives me a good reason to keep it as it looks like none uses it/seem to be interested into it (was pretty much the opposite when it was added :)).

Hurry Kane

can someone please explain what it already doing?

AnAkkk

Quoted from Hurry Kane

can someone please explain what it already doing?

What are you talking about?

AnAkkk

4.6 ( August 14, 2014 )
– Removed tftrue_scope_hsdelay
– Many improvements to the auto updater
– The auto updater will now check for updates every hour and update if the server has one player or less
– Fixed crash on plugin unload with some specific plugins
– Fixed crash when trying to change the map with the “map” command (never do this)
– Stop loading the plugin if anything fails, it prevents the plugin from crashing later while playing
– Fixed tftrue_restorestats keeping the stats after map changes

Due to some changes with the auto updater, you will need to restart your server twice to get the update.

Thanks to Arie, Lamqta and Galant for testing on their servers :)

Last edited by AnAkkk,

AnAkkk

Update (4.61):
– Added chat messages when a player has paused/unpaused the game
– Fixed config download/log upload not working under some rare server configs

EDIT: It also fixes a disconnect crash with tftrue_restorestats under some conditions

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 54 55 56 ... 61 Next »