Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 47 48 49 ... 61 Next »

AnAkkk

Update (4.41):
– Fixed crash when a player is killed by a player_hurt entity

Thanks to Arie for helping me debug the issue :)

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

i love you Anakin

Kaneco

Suggestion.

Is there any way you could introduce automatic stv uploading as well (similar to what lange did to sizzling stats?) http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/15789-looking-for-auto-stv-upload#post-5

AnAkkk

Quoted from toogyboogy

i love you Anakin

:)

Quoted from Kaneco

Suggestion.

Is there any way you could introduce automatic stv uploading as well (similar to what lange did to sizzling stats?) http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/15789-looking-for-auto-stv-upload#post-5

I could, but that’s something which can take some time to implement, so it’s probably not happening very soon.

Kaneco

Quoted from AnAkkk

I could, but that’s something which can take some time to implement, so it’s probably not happening very soon.

Alright, sounds fair. If you do decide to implement it, it’s one of the only things I could see missing in the plugin and I would love you for it :D

It would be just awesome to be able to have it upload to a public ftp or dropbox folder and give your team access to that

KniL

I am receiving this, and do not know why :(

[TFTrue] Failed to upload log to logs.tf : 28
K

My tftrue_logs_apikey is correct.

AnAkkk

Quoted from KniL

I am receiving this, and do not know why :(

[TFTrue] Failed to upload log to logs.tf : 28
K

My tftrue_logs_apikey is correct.

This means it timed out while trying to upload. There is/was a connectivity issue somewhere.

AnAkkk

I’ve got a new beta with end round log uploading. I’m looking for some testers :)

Sash

PF

Could you include a option to cancel a map change delayed by tftrue_tv_delaymapchange. This would be really neat for accidental map-changes or if you reconsider while waiting or if you forgot to change the time limit.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from AnAkkk

I’ve got a new beta with end round log uploading. I’m looking for some testers :)

I can help. How would this log uploading be different from the normal one?

AnAkkk

Quoted from Sash

Could you include a option to cancel a map change delayed by tftrue_tv_delaymapchange. This would be really neat for accidental map-changes or if you reconsider while waiting or if you forgot to change the time limit.

I might add that when I find time.

Quoted from Arie

[…]

I can help. How would this log uploading be different from the normal one?

Well, it’s just that the log is updated at every round end on logs.tf, instead of just the game end. There are some changes as well in detecting whether it should try to upload or not, which is why I need testing with and without this new feature enabled. pm me on irc if you’re interested :)

AnAkkk

Update (4.43):
– Added tftrue_logs_roundend to upload logs at every round end instead of every map/tournament end. It is disabled by default.
– Fixed tournament team names being incorrect in the demo names/logs if they haven’t been changed from the default ones after a map change.

feeling

ist doof

Nice update!

AnAkkk

Quoted from feeling

Nice update!

Thanks.

I forgot to say that I’ve set up a bitcoin address for TFTrue, in case anyone would like to make a donation :) The address is: 18nn2wsEJZTeA7vMVNvGNiE1dN2vbqKjfe
Thanks in advance!

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Good update.

Last edited by fraac,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 47 48 49 ... 61 Next »