Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 45 46 47 ... 61 Next »

MARIANO

How to disable automatic whitelist downloading? My MGE and MIDAIR servers use modified 6v6 whitelist and it bothers me that they are constantly overwritten by TFTrue. :|

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from MARIANO

How to disable automatic whitelist downloading? My MGE and MIDAIR servers use modified 6v6 whitelist and it bothers me that they are constantly overwritten by TFTrue. :|

I know the feel bro.

tftrue_tournament_config 0

AnAkkk

Quoted from MARIANO

It is already disabled by default, unless you use an old version.

MARIANO

Sorry, it was my mistake (config).

feeling

ist doof

Is there a new bug concerning demo recording? We played a pcw on our server on 1st of December, no demo. We played a pcw on another server (where we know TFTrue is supposed to record demos) on 2nd of December, no demo.

Edit: The demo from the other server appeared later, must be a problem on our end. I will try re-installing TFTrue. Thanks Spike.

Last edited by feeling,

Spike Himself

TC

No such issues here.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

any plans to fix the tftrue whitelist thingy? seems like it enforces the old whitelist even tho its supposed to download the latest whitelist?

feeling

ist doof

Don’t know if that will get fixed but in the meantime you can set these commands:
tftrue_tournament_config “0”
tftrue_whitelist “0”

Then you can quickly update the configs/whitelists yourself and they won’t get overwritten by TFTrue.

On an unrelated note AnAkIn, are you planning to include F2’s extended log stats and medic stats in TFTrue logging?

Last edited by feeling,

AnAkkk

Quoted from toogyboogy

any plans to fix the tftrue whitelist thingy? seems like it enforces the old whitelist even tho its supposed to download the latest whitelist?

Yes, it is fixed in the upcoming update.

Quoted from feeling

Don’t know if that will get fixed but in the meantime you can set these commands:
tftrue_tournament_config “0”
tftrue_whitelist “0”

Then you can quickly update the configs/whitelists yourself and they won’t get overwritten by TFTrue.

On an unrelated note AnAkIn, are you planning to include F2’s extended log stats and medic stats in TFTrue logging?

Yes, they’re included in the upcoming update.

EDIT: I’ve done a quick fix for the whitelist in the meantime.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

AnAkkk

I’m looking for some people to test a beta version. Let me know if you’re interested.

The changelog is the following:
– Support Logs.tf Spec v2.0 (Medic Stats, etc).
– Support Logs.tf Spec v2.1 (Weapon accuracies) with the tftrue_logs_accuracy cvar, which is disabled by default, because I think logging that much info (shots fired/hit) can cause performance issues, but you’re free to try it.
– Changed download location for ETF2L whitelists to ETF2L site
– Added the plugin name to the “uploader” field for logs.tf
– Prevent from trying to upload the log twice when mp_winlimit is set (it fires twice the end round event)

The new logging features have only been tested with bots so far (which don’t show up correctly on logs.tf), so there might be a few bugs. Please report them here.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from AnAkkk

The changelog is the following:
– Support Logs.tf Spec v2.0 (Medic Stats, etc).
– Support Logs.tf Spec v2.1 (Weapon accuracies) with the tftrue_logs_accuracy cvar, which is disabled by default, because I think logging that much info (shots fired/hit) can cause performance issues, but you’re free to try it.

With med stats you also mean the average time to build uber etc? If so, that’s awesome!

AnAkkk

Quoted from BenBazinga

[…]

With med stats you also mean the average time to build uber etc? If so, that’s awesome!

Yes, that’s what I mean :)

AnAkkk

Bump. Would be nice to have a few testers, I have only one so far, and I’d prefer not to release an update that introduce new crashes.

feeling

ist doof

Hey, can you tell me why this is still happening? http://logs.tf/169387

The game started, we had to rcon mp_tournament_restart but the log still included the first round and the warmup between the rounds. I thought it was a feature of TFTrue to separate logs. Should I load the ETF2L config next time to start a new log?

Last edited by feeling,

AnAkkk

Quoted from feeling

Hey, can you tell me why this is still happening? http://logs.tf/169387

The game started, we had to rcon mp_tournament_restart but the log still included the first round and the warmup between the rounds. I thought it was a feature of TFTrue to separate logs. Should I load the ETF2L config next time to start a new log?

It has never been supposed to start a new log at the start of the match, I think tf2logs was detecting the start of the match from the log, but logs.tf doesn’t. zoob told me he will fix it though :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 45 46 47 ... 61 Next »