Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 ... 61 Next »

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from AnAkkk

f_blue: I’m working on a new cvar which automatically download the league configs and exec the correct one depending of the game mode.
It’s looking good so far:
[…]

Good to hear, I’m sure people will appreciate it. Personally, I prefer making sure myself we use the right configs though. My point was, it’s good you provide options that make life easier for server owners but I don’t wanna be “punished” by a warning for not using them (tournament_insecure).

AnAkkk

I’m looking for some people to test the new version which automatically download and execute the server configs depending on the map type. If you are interested, please let me know :)
(only the ETF2L configs are supported so far)

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Phnx

Quoted from AnAkkk

I’m looking for some people to test the new version which automatically download and execute the server configs depending on the map type. If you are interested, please let me know :)
(only the ETF2L configs are supported so far)

what about maps like gullywash and process which will be played on both 6s and highlander?

AnAkkk

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
what about maps like gullywash and process which will be played on both 6s and highlander?

There is a cvar that lets you pick between ETF2L 6v6 and 9v9 configs.

AnAkkk

Changelog for the upcoming update which should be released later today:

Update (4.2) :
– Replaced tftrue_tournament_insecure and tftrue_tournament_mapconditions by tftrue_tournament_config
– Added a warning when tournament mode starts if sv_cheats is enabled
– Added a warning when tournament mode starts if the download of any config files failed
– mp_tournament_whitelist will now always be reset to TFTrue whitelist, TFTrue will generate a whitelist based on the whitelist that was set through it + TFTrue settings
– tftrue_whitelist now supports ETF2L 9on9
– sm_map will now work with tftrue_tv_delaymapchange
– Fixed log upload failing when the server would write to the log during the upload
– Fixed tftrue_bunnyhop not working anymore

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from AnAkkk

– mp_tournament_whitelist will now always be reset to TFTrue whitelist, TFTrue will generate a whitelist based on the whitelist that was set through it + TFTrue settings

Are you still able to set a custom whitelist from whitelist.tf or an updated ETF2L whitelist?

AnAkkk

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

Are you still able to set a custom whitelist from whitelist.tf or an updated ETF2L whitelist?

Yes. It’ll just copy the whitelist and modify it if you’re asking to (if you use tftrue_no_hats, tftrue_no_misc, etc).

AnAkkk

The update has been released.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

AnAkIn do you have any plans to implement some of F2’s functionality in to TFTrue? http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-27485/

I would love to see the fixes he made to SupStats for healing become the standard.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Admirable

AnAkIn do you have any plans to implement some of F2’s functionality in to TFTrue? http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-27485/

I would love to see the fixes he made to SupStats for healing become the standard.

I’ve almost finished implementing the “RestoreScore” feature. Which healing fix are you talking of exactly?

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

F2’s additional medic stats have healing numbers including overheal, which is easier to interpret.

AnAkkk

Quoted from fraac

F2’s additional medic stats have healing numbers including overheal, which is easier to interpret.

I’ll look into that, seem like it’s possible to make it 100% accurate.

feeling

ist doof

I’m using tftrue_tournament_config 0 and TFTrue is still downloading and replacing configs in our server’s tf/cfg directory. Even the 6v6 whitelist got replaced (I have a custom blacklist that works the same as the ETF2L whitelist, only it allows new hats). Can you make that stop please?

Last edited by feeling,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from feeling

I’m using tftrue_tournament_config 0 and TFTrue is still downloading and replacing configs in our server’s tf/cfg directory. Even the 6v6 whitelist got replaced (I have a custom blacklist that works the same as the ETF2L whitelist, only it allows new hats). Can you make that stop please?

Yes, indeed! It f*cked up all my configs on the TF2Pickup.net servers and fenneks ones…please fix it as soon as possible

AnAkkk

Quoted from feeling

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
Yes, indeed! It f*cked up all my configs on the TF2Pickup.net servers and fenneks ones…please fix it as soon as possible

Sorry, I wouldn’t think you’d use the same name as the ETF2L config for a custom one. I’ll fix it somehow.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 ... 61 Next »