Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 61 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from AnAkkk

STV demo recording works fine for me. Do you have any other plugins?

No, nothing. I’ll try again later because I suspect I failed at disabling tf’s native autorecord (set it to 0 in config, but forgot i have it in startup line as well.. derp)

Quoted from AnAkkk

The current filename gives more information than the tv_autorecord one, so I am staying with this one for now.

Fair enough, not a huge deal. Would’ve been nice to have them sorted the same way on the web index but I’ll just archive the old ones I guess ^^

A question not necessarily related to tftrue; how do I unload a plugin? rcon plugin_unload seems to fail. Reason behind this is I want to use sv_cheats for practising purposes sometimes but that seems to have been disabled by tftrue(??)

AnAkkk

plugin_unload should works fine. How are you trying to use it?

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Spike Himself

Reason behind this is I want to use sv_cheats for league games but that seems to have been disabled by tftrue(??)

fixed http://www.homerj.de/files/images/editor/Mixed/1314194578_trollface.png

AnAkkk

It looks like tftrue_unlockable_weapons is crashing servers after one of the last updates. I’ll take a look later today.

AnAkkk

Update:
– Fixed tftrue_unlockable_weapons, tftrue_no_hats and tftrue_no_misc causing crashes or not working correctly after the last updates

AnAkkk

There seem to be a bug with tftrue_unlockable_weapons, it strip weapons but don’t replace them. I’ll take a look later.

AnAkkk

Actually I’m not able to reproduce the bug any more. If anyone is getting it, please let me know.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

tv_allow_camera_man
is currently blocked by the plugin

AnAkkk

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

tv_allow_camera_man
is currently blocked by the plugin

What do you need it for?

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

What do you need it for?

tv_allow_camera_man
Allows spectator clients on game server to become SourceTV camera men (master only)

its not directly important for my team but is a great thing for casting games

AnAkkk

Update:
– Fixed tftrue_tv_autorecord stopping the STV recording when mp_tournament is disabled
– Removed tv_allow_camera_man from blocked cvars
– Fixed a few minor bugs (can’t remember)

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from AnAkkk

Update:
– Fixed tftrue_tv_autorecord stopping the STV recording when mp_tournament is disabled
– Removed tv_allow_camera_man from blocked cvars
– Fixed a few minor bugs (can’t remember)

<3

AnAkkk

I’ve been told there is a crash since the latest TF2 update. Has anyone had any crashes?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Server crashed on justice leagues server when the match was about to start (at the countdown), pretty sure they used tftrue.

AnAkkk

I haven’t been able to reproduce it. Windows? Linux? Any crash dump?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 61 Next »