Quick survey for the medic update (yeah, working on it):

I’m going to go for a set of aliases like this:

alias "+mate_uberpop" "mate_uberpop_msg;+attack2"
alias "-mate_uberpop" "-attack2"
alias "mate_uberpop_msg" "say_team ## POPPING UBER"
alias "mate_uberfake" "mate_uberfake_msg;voicemenu 1 7"
alias "mate_uberfake_msg" "say_team ## FAKING UBER"
alias "mate_uberhide" "voicemenu 2 6"

Which keys would be good default binds? I’m looking for something that pro medics use, but isn’t an obscure way of setting the keys and that would fit with the binds that are currently in the defaults in TF2mate… Check here

Suggestions?

Also if you see anything wrong / something to improve on those aliases above, lemme know.

Thanks!

Last edited by compton,

RaCio

GoT²

Looks good,

Personally I’d have “Ubercharged ready” added as teamsay to the uberhide. But I guess that’s not usefull if you use it for hiding other voice calls as well.

compton

cvx|

Quoted from RaCio

Looks good,

Personally I’d have “Ubercharged ready” added as teamsay to the uberhide. But I guess that’s not usefull if you use it for hiding other voice calls as well.

Perhaps separate aliases (teamsay puts out a voice too, but the voice bind doesn’t put out a teamsay) for those? Or is it too messy?

Last edited by compton,

compton

cvx|

http://clugu.com/tf2mateTF2mate r10[/url] released:

– Integrated autoheal script for Medics as an option
– Chris’ configs updated to the latest version

compton

cvx|

There was a bug with the lastinv bind, which broke weapon switching for Medic when using autoheal. Fixed now.

compton

cvx|

TF2mate r16:
– Updated Chris’ configs to v2.000 (lol whats up with the versioning scheme)
– Added multicore threading setting
– Made all weapons display by default to reduce confusion for first-time users

dougiie

CotC

sweeeet ty :)

Adiemus

It would be great if you could implement a more advanced graphics config section such as people can edit every single command manually while also seeing descriptions for each of them. I guess everyone makes manual changes over the ones prepared by Chris and m0re with respect to their computer specifications. While making such manual changes, most people spend time for googling the descriptions of the commands. So, such an improvement to your graphics section would save significant amount of time for anyone using your config generator.

Haim

addict!

Would be nice if you could add the default crosshair of the game , just my opinion

omrish

Quoted from Haim

Would be nice if you could add the default crosshair of the game , just my opinion

ata otist tavi ta cfg sha ani mesader leha semek

dAGNER

duplo

http://forum.battleclinic.com/Smileys/default/necropost4koxh6.png

compton

cvx|

Quoted from Haim

Yeah, it’s on my list. I’m just being a lazy fuck.

Last edited by compton,

octochris

(0v0)

The config versions in TF2Mate are nearly a year old. Until such a time as they are updated to the latest versions, I can’t provide any support.

To compton:

Just pull them from git when there’s an update. https://github.com/cdown/tf2configs

Last edited by octochris,

Maffi

REVERTO

Tried this out like one week ago. When i press my left shift button and 3 or 4 at the same time i change class, kinda annoying cuz my mumble button is left shift. I guess this has to do with my old cfg or something have no clue. Any sulotions?

Last edited by Maffi,

kustom3

AwS
DA!

Quoted from Maffi

Tried this out like one week ago. When i press my left shift button and 3 or 4 at the same time i change class, kinda annoying cuz my mumble button is left shift. I guess this has to do with my old cfg or something have no clue. Any sulotions?

Remove/Comment this :

bind "shift" "+mate_joinclass"

You might also need to “unbind shift”.

Last edited by kustom3,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »