Forum

tf2mate - TF2 config generator

Created 9th October 2010 @ 21:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

konr

Nice one. Although, it seems that setting the crosshairs to ‘off’ on the site didn’t work.
Also I’m going to add you on steam to help me out with something is that’s okay. I want a button on my hud to click to join my server.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I thought tf2mate was for finding a tf2 mate.. a buddy for life, someone to hold hands with, while walking through the sandy hills of badlands, picking flowers and making a garland..

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from konr

Nice one. Although, it seems that setting the crosshairs to ‘off’ on the site didn’t work.
Also I’m going to add you on steam to help me out with something is that’s okay. I want a button on my hud to click to join my server.

gamemenu.res gogo

Wabbeh

Quoted from konr

Download gmang-hud. C+P relevan sections.

Dummy

im a retard, whats up arrow innit
cus i use arrows not WSAD :(

compton

cvx|

The next update will focus on Medic scripts. If you have any special requests, please let me know. I’ll be taking some inspiration from existing scripts such as m0re’s and Chris’ Medic scripts. So pro Medics, please tell what you want and what you don’t want in a Medic script :)

Currently on my todo list:
– team chat messages on uber / fakeuber
– auto-heal (which kind is best, give me your opinion)
– autocall settings (custom for syringe/saw)
– forward spawn alias

AnimaL

autoheal

on: faster uber building, but has visual lag and sticky/sucky ubering
off: slower uber building, feels more responsive (again, just visual) and better ubering

compton

cvx|

Small update, TF2mate R9:
– tf_dingaling 0/1 changed to tf_dingalingaling
– Added voice_menu commands to default binds
– Small UI tweaks, but nothing visible

http://clugu.com/tf2mate/

Also Medics, I would appreciate your input on what’s missing in TF2mate that would make you want to use it!

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from compton

– Added voice_menu commands to default binds!

thanks for that. really missed them but was to lazy to look them up :)

sovietdrunk

i think would be good add this to the generator:

//Null Canceling
// It will prevent you from pressing two opposing directions, which causes you to stop moving

bind w +mfwd
bind s +mback
bind a +mleft
bind d +mright

alias +mfwd "-back;+forward;alias checkfwd +forward"
alias +mback "-forward;+back;alias checkback +back"
alias +mleft "-moveright;+moveleft;alias checkleft +moveleft"
alias +mright "-moveleft;+moveright;alias checkright +moveright"
alias -mfwd "-forward;checkback;alias checkfwd none"
alias -mback "-back;checkfwd;alias checkback none"
alias -mleft "-moveleft;checkright;alias checkleft none"
alias -mright "-moveright;checkleft;alias checkright none"
alias checkfwd none
alias checkback none
alias checkleft none
alias checkright none
alias none ""

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from sovietdrunk

i think would be good add this to the generator:

I don’t use this config generator but last time I checked it was there (90% sure it was)

compton

cvx|

Yeah TF2mate has null-cancelling movement script builtin.

sovietdrunk

sorry, didn’t noticed…

grimbar

Tried it out just to see what became of it (have been away quite some time) but I can’t get it to download anything (Chrome 11.0.696.0 dev and IE9)

dodgydogman

Panda

I used the newest firefox to generate the config, but im getting loads of problems (this is on a fresh install). The crosshair i chose only stays when i play a couple classes, and if i switch to some, it disappears entirely. The joinclass bind, even though i removed it, stays, also the first two weapons dont go invisible :|. The only thing that seems to not default itself, or just not work is the graphics config. Even the rocket script crapped out sometimes.

I used this config generator a week ago and it worked perfectly, thought i used it with a less updated firefox so maybe that was the problem.

Thanks for an awesome config generator though!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »