Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 63 64 65 ... 116 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

jaks

rhs
RHS

Seems the script doesn’t work for me if I use a “username.txt”-file. It just doesn’t do anything in that case (I can still use the script to start TF2 but it won’t delete/recopy any file).
Everything works fine if I don’t use the username.txt and just enter my username.

Do you have any idea what could cause that problem, chris?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from jaks

Seems the script doesn’t work for me if I use a “username.txt”-file. It just doesn’t do anything in that case (I can still use the script to start TF2 but it won’t delete/recopy any file).
Everything works fine if I don’t use the username.txt and just enter my username.

Do you have any idea what could cause that problem, chris?

have you made sure you’re using the latest version? there was that problem before.

bad encoding? make sure it’s ANSI. what’s your username?

grimbar

-snip-

reading helps

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from grimbar

-snip-

reading helps

what was it? :D

grimbar

Quoted from octochris

[…]

what was it? :D

NOTHING

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

NOTHING

I WANT TO KNOW :D

grimbar

Quoted from octochris

[…]

I WANT TO KNOW :D

I was gonna go for the whole ACL route, but he said the script is working fine without the username.txt however the script did launch tf2 for me without the ACL bitching but did nothing to the protected directory.

I don’t know if he noticed whether the script actually did something right etc.

Anyhow if that guy uses Windows 7 he still needs to look into the ACL thing

octochris

(0v0)

ACL in windows 7 is fucking stupid, end of story :|

Not here

question, how do you get rid of the walls and so forth being pixelated? <- google says that isnt a word so im hopin i spelt it right

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Not here

question, how do you get rid of the walls and so forth being pixelated? <- google says that isnt a word so im hopin i spelt it right

just use highframes, but the commands are

mat_filtertextures
mat_filterlightmaps

Not here

Quoted from octochris

[…]

just use highframes, but the commands are

mat_filtertextures
mat_filterlightmaps

can i alter dx9 frames for no pixels? or will this fuck it up?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Not here

[…]
can i alter dx9 frames for no pixels? or will this fuck it up?

oh, you just mean that the walls are a bit pixelated? just lower the mat_picmip value to make the textures higher quality (it will take up more memory).

change mat_picmip to 0.

Not here

Quoted from octochris

[…]

oh, you just mean that the walls are a bit pixelated? just lower the mat_picmip value to make the textures higher quality (it will take up more memory).

change mat_picmip to 0.

its already on 0 lol, will -1 work or will that break tf2, sorry bout the questions im just wary about breaking stuff :S

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Not here

[…]
its already on 0 lol, will -1 work or will that break tf2, sorry bout the questions im just wary about breaking stuff :S

0 shouldn’t look pixelated. -1 is the lowest it will allow you to go, but warning, it will take up a lot of texture memory.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 63 64 65 ... 116 Next »