Forum

ESH: Sennheiser Challenge €500 cash.

Created 15th February 2010 @ 16:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

demsii

EPA

Quoted from minimoose

Cant play without cookye carrying us. First round is always against div 5/6.

If you can’t wait for 5 minutes for a player to come back, it just shows what kind of a team you are ;)

The match would have been delayed a lot less without demsi leaving the server for 25 minutes.

I have made my point though, so good day!

Zzz, if you just kept on playing properly, there wouldn’t have been any delay at all.. Instead I had to talk to an admin for “25 mins” because of the shit you stirred. Oh, and is that 25 mins including the 5 mins we had to wait for your player?

Quoting from ESH site:
– If a player drops, pausing is allowed at the end of a round.

We already were on middle when you started crying about your dropped player and being unable to pause. So in other words you tried to pause it when the round was already started. You should’ve been happy we even paused at all in the middle of the round, let alone wait for minutes for your player and not to mention at all the extra minute of playtime we gave you. We were even willing to let the 4-1 round slide and start with 3-1 if it really mattered THAT MUCH to you, but instead you had to be a bunch of dicks standing around in the respawn saying “lolz, we iz talking to admin, lolol.”

Now, do I really have to reply another 5 pages before you get it or are you just gonna continue crying on this forum that has nothing to do with ESH at all? Grow a pair.

needy

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Zzz, if you just kept on playing properly, there wouldn’t have been any delay at all.. Instead I had to talk to an admin for “25 mins” because of the shit you stirred. Oh, and is that 25 mins including the 5 mins we had to wait for your player?

Quoting from ESH site:

We already were on middle when you started crying about your dropped player and being unable to pause. So in other words you tried to pause it when the round was already started. You should’ve been happy we even paused at all in the middle of the round, let alone wait for minutes for your player and not to mention at all the extra minute of playtime we gave you. We were even willing to let the 4-1 round slide and start with 3-1 if it really mattered THAT MUCH to you, but instead you had to be a bunch of dicks standing around in the respawn saying “lolz, we iz talking to admin, lolol.”

Now, do I really have to reply another 5 pages before you get it or are you just gonna continue crying on this forum that has nothing to do with ESH at all? Grow a pair.

You still can’t get it, do you? I give up, it’s impossible to argue with idiot like you…

demsii

EPA

Quoted from needy

[…]

You still can’t get it, do you? I give up, it’s impossible to argue with idiot like you…

Nice to see you’re developing a sense of humor needy, too bad you lack originality.

jason

PHX

Quoted from d2m

Is there an STV of this?

Let’s see who typed what and when. So that we can get over the he said, she said shit.

eoN^

I say just ban Demsii from the internet…

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from hykleri

[…]

I really like when someone hates a team, or call them unfair because of a fucked up game. As i said i totally understand why SpA is upset, but we couldn’t do much about it. I was on ther server, i was ready to restart a round and play again. And you guys are saying, we were unfair… so talking to an admin about the issue is unfair? Because thats what we did.

we asked for restart the round with 7 mins to go (accordingly to the first admin decision)
but you didnt made it, so yes we stayed in spawn

I checked my demo
he didnt time out when it was 4-1
he stopped playing when it was 1-1 and timed when it was 2-1 for you and the middle fight was going on

Last edited by cheee,

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Quoting from ESH site:

just stop being untrue
he had 5 players when it was 2-1 and if you say now that you didnt saw the timed out mess and neither one of you checked the scoreboard
so that you didnt know that we are only 5
I’ll not believe you
and we tryed to pause just after you made 3-1
but it didnt work
so we wrote in the chat before you started capping the mid or any player died
but you didnt paused,
you just played on and capped 3rd and 2nd and then paused
is this your image of fairness than you should be excluded from competitive gaming

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from Shintaz

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-7786/?recent=147441

lets calm down.

Last edited by baerbel,

minimoose

Quoted from cheee

[…]
we asked for restart the round with 7 mins to go (accordingly to the first admin decision)

I checked my demo
he stopped playing when it was 1-1 and timed when it was 2-1 for you and the middle fight was going on

And to top it off, they decided to ignore what the admin said in the first place and said we had to play on from 3-1 and with them having our spire and 100% ubercharge and us with 0% uber in spawn.

Fair play award to px indeed.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from baerbel

[…]

lets calm down.

I can not calm down
as long Demourge lies on and on and on and on
ofc his 0 sportsmanship cant be changed now,
but here is one proof:
http://www.2shared.com/file/11637378/74d58887/esh_px_bad.html
start watching it from 87k

Quoted from Shintaz

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-7786/?recent=147441

+1

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]
+1

you quote your own post
thats kewl

ur ragin at demourge (about a game) and are not smart enough to see it amuses him.
thats kewl

demsii

EPA

Quoted from cheee

[…]

I checked my demo

Are you serious? Next thing you’re telling me is that he timed out while you were winning 0-1 .. lol

I never said he timed out @ 4-1, you should try to read.
That’s odd, I just checked my own demo and he timed out @ the end of 2-1, he played most of the 2-1 round though, just not the end (I would know, I get killed like 3 times in a row by him and we already have spire when he does, as you can see in my demo).. first mention of a pause however is when we’re already at mid, so the round already started. If you were really going all crazy about it, it would’ve been the first thing you said at either the end of the 2-1 round or the very beginning of the 3-1 round, not when we’re already capping middle. (Especially if you consider all the time you had in between to mention anything or inform us earlier about the cvar)

I guess you guys thought it was etf2l and you could pause @ whenever or like the old rules at the start and the end. But you can’t in ESH, only at the end. Blaming it on us however is anything but “fair”

As you can imagine we didn’t wanna restart right away, but if you would’ve acted normal we probably would have. Instead you start dicking us around even though we wait like 6 minutes on your player.

You say I didn’t listen to the admin and whatnot, but it’s funny how he changed his view and told me to go play the 3rd round after I talked to him.

Demo LOL: http://hotfile.com/dl/29947792/b2eb820/px1_seepeea_badlsolesh.rar.html (Yes I am terrible)

First mention of a pause @ middle around 94k

Yawn.

Last edited by demsii,

minimoose

He changed his view because it was 20 minutes into the next round.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »